Here's the dealio again...

I play blues classic and modern rock, an I know that the tele is big into blues an classic.
But in the other hand we have the prs we custom 22, a beautiful work horse that can do anything, for a steeper tag.

So here are my choices, squier classic vibe tele and maybe a pod or some other random toy.

Or

A prs se custom 22, and that's it.
I'm getting a bugera v22 tube combo amp.
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
PRS. Period. The cheapest PRS is still 10x better than anything else under a grand. At least for that kind of music. Then again, I just love the way a PRS feels. It just "fits" ya know? It's just perfect.
Quote by westdyolf
Here's the dealio again...

I play blues classic and modern rock, an I know that the tele is big into blues an classic.
But in the other hand we have the prs we custom 22, a beautiful work horse that can do anything, for a steeper tag.

So here are my choices, squier classic vibe tele and maybe a pod or some other random toy.

Or

A prs se custom 22, and that's it.
I'm getting a bugera v22 tube combo amp.

I've personally heard that the PRS SEs aren't as well constructed as the higher ended PRSes. I also wouldn't say the PRS can do anything, the tele can do just as much as the PRS, it's up to the player to make the guitar do what he wants.
Of the two, I'd go for the PRS. It's quality stuff. I used to have a PRS SE Singlecut and I've played several of the Customs.

I can't judge too much on the sound of the guitar, but they're well made and I was a big fan of the neck.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
I'm gonna go and play both through the bugera and see what I like better, I just didn't know if a pod is worth it, I heard they don't sound very choice through tube amps

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by westdyolf
I'm gonna go and play both through the bugera and see what I like better, I just didn't know if a pod is worth it, I heard they don't sound very choice through tube amps

I disagree. My guitar teacher played his through a mesa lonestar and it sounded pretty sweet. The mesa sounded better without it, but it still sounded way better with a tube amp.
Can your pocket pod connect to the comp and such?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by MetalUpYourRear
PRS. Period. The cheapest PRS is still 10x better than anything else under a grand. At least for that kind of music. Then again, I just love the way a PRS feels. It just "fits" ya know? It's just perfect.

I disagree completely. Every single PRS SE model I've played has felt cheaper than what the price tag said. As far as mid-range guitars go, I'd much rather have a Schecter or Fender MIM or something. Then again, I'd much MUCH rather save up the extra few hundred bucks and buy a great guitar instead of a good one. All IMO, of course.