Ok firstly, I have a lot of analog pedals and I am tired of bringing them to practices and gigs. I don't want to bring what I only need because it's a hassle for me to remove them to my board including my PSU and bring it all back. And besides, I don't have a smaller board. I just want to rest a bit from bringing my very big board to gigs and practices.

So I bought a used Podxt live with all the expansion to have small rig considering all the good reviews I've heard from it. And right now, I HATE EVERY AMP MODEL OUT OF IT. I actually expected what sound I will get because I've been using gearbox before I bought the POD. But I didn't expect that it sucks with the amps I use in bars and in practices. Maybe because I'm used to having analog setup.

So anyways, I just saw an ad from a local forum that some guy wants to trade his zoom g9.2tt for a pod xt live.

So should I just keep it and suffer or rather trade it and probably it would sound better?
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

GT8 or 10 > every other MFX for effects. if thats all you want it for you want teh Boss
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
GT8 or 10 > every other MFX for effects. if thats all you want it for you want teh Boss

Ow yeah I forgot about the gt-8. Might consider it if I can fool someone to have a trade . Thanks for the suggestion. Any other?
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I think you're able to do so...
Quote by Junnage
GuitarUser knows what's up*

Quote by SimplyBen
I agree with GuitarUser

Quote by travs2448
digital amps are like Fapping, its good but nothings like the real thing.
If you hate the amp models in the XT Live, you will doublely hate the amp models in the GT-8. You need to tweak the presets using the same amp you'll be playing it through. I never used a Zoom but I wouldn't expect it to be better. All multifx seem to have the same problem. That is they take a lot of work to dial in your tones.
Yes it's true. I have a multi-effects pedal my dad bought me, thought it was really great at first because that was my first effects pedal but when i got to know a lot of other effects, i got tired of it because it really takes a lot of work to really get the sound that you want. I prefer analogs than multi-effects. It's easier to just work with it with a few knobs. But it really depends on what you think would be great for you.
Guitars:

Squier Standard Telecaster
Takamine EG-240

Guitar Effects:

Korg AX5G Muti-Effects Pedal
Boss DS-2
Boss DD-7

Read and follow my tumblog

Follow me on twitter