Page 1 of 5
EDIT: im really just wondering if anyone feels like muscianship isnt something girls are interested in. thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Sarin v2 at Sep 30, 2009,
Girls don't like me at all.

Let me guess, you play guitar to try and impress the females.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn

I'm with you there, pal.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Cos no amount of music talent will make your penis larger
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Playing guitar for 10 years won't get you ladies. All you have to do is look like any of the Jonas Brothers and play a few power chords.
Quote by Sarin v2
I need help understanding while 99% of all girls dont give a **** about the fact that im good at guitar. i mean i dont exactly play girl friendly music (sorry no jack johnson for me) you would think they would at least be impressed slightly? wondering if you guys have had a similar experiance.
(note: dont bother commenting saying, "your prob bad at guitar" cause ive been playing electric for almost a decade and love a wide range of music)

If the only reason you're playing guitar is to get laid, you should probably put ti down right now. Walk away, Don't you ever come back.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
you sound like an asshole. an asshole with a sense of entitlement. thats why girls dont like you. not to mention, no one is impressed by a showoff. and no one cares how fast you can play, period.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn

no seriously i dont want to impress anyone its just a huge part of my life and i feel girls could care less..meaning they could care less about a huge part of my life.
Guitar does not make you more attractive or get you laid. And if that's the only reason you play it, you don't deserve it.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by Sarin v2
no seriously i dont want to impress anyone its just a huge part of my life and i feel girls could care less..meaning they could care less about a huge part of my life.

So why does it bother you that they don't care about the fact you play guitar?
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by Sarin v2

why dont you look for a girl who is interestede in who you are AS A PERSON
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by sketchy z

maybe because he has no personality?
Quote by EvilDomo
I'm with you there, pal.

Do we need a link to the hugging thread?
Quote by Zugunruhe
you sound like an asshole. an asshole with a sense of entitlement. thats why girls dont like you. not to mention, no one is impressed by a showoff. and no one cares how fast you can play, period.

how can u play guitar for someone and not be a kind of showoff? lots of assumptions there too...how do u know all i do is want to play fast?
Girls care as much about whether or not your good at guitar about the same as guys care about whether a girl can match her purse and shoes with the rest of her outfit.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I've played guitar for 14 years, and they're impressed by mine. So you mustn't be that great.
Quote by Sarin v2
how can u play guitar for someone and not be a kind of showoff? lots of assumptions there too...how do u know all i do is want to play fast?

just a guess. was it wrong?
Quote by sadSTATUE
Guitar does not make you more attractive or get you laid. And if that's the only reason you play it, you don't deserve it.

seriously...cmon obviously thats not what im trying to ask
Quote by sketchy z

music is a part of me?? is that really such a crazy idea?
* looks at his other threads*...lol just leave
andy mckee

Crack the skye amazing album of 2009

"No reason to get excited." The thief he kindly spoke, "There are many here among us, who feel that life is but a joke."
Men with talent and guitar skillz are always a plus in my book. :P
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Sarin v2

I think you mean couldn't care less, go buy one of those new trojan condoms and put one on the headstock next time you jam with them, that'll attract the hos ju need!
Quote by RocksAwakening5
Men with talent and guitar skillz are always a plus in my book. :P

Well how you doing tonight?
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by Sarin v2
I need help understanding while 99% of all girls dont give a **** about the fact that im good at guitar. i mean i dont exactly play girl friendly music (sorry no jack johnson for me) you would think they would at least be impressed slightly? wondering if you guys have had a similar experiance.
(note: dont bother commenting saying, "your prob bad at guitar" cause ive been playing electric for almost a decade and love a wide range of music)

i think you answered your own question. people generally dont want to hear people play music they dont like or listen to. what kind of music do you play. if you say metal, trash, punk, shred are any other agressive music like that, thats why they dont care. sorry.

and maybe, just maybe, you actually arent good and you just think you are. hard to say over the internet.
Maybe its your personality. Obviously by this thread you have some pent up anger at women. Maybe you should look to men?
┌─┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬─┐
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
Ultimate Guitar Set Up Q&A Thread─┤
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
├┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┤
└─┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴─┘
Quote by Zugunruhe
just a guess. was it wrong?

i like speed yes but all of my guitar idols i admire for the emotion and uniqueness of their playing style.

i had no idea btw i was gonna get ripped so hard for asking this
ITT: TS tries to mislead us into thinking that he is a talented guitarist so that he feels good about himself. Also he reveals that he doesn't get any.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I wasn't tryin' to rip on ya, those new condoms are like the KY jelly, pop that **** in the snatch and they're goin' cuckoo for cocoa puffs!
You're probably ugly. Nothing a little plastic surgery won't fix.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
i think you answered your own question. people generally dont want to hear people play music they dont like or listen to. what kind of music do you play. if you say metal, trash, punk, shred are any other agressive music like that, thats why they dont care. sorry.

and maybe, just maybe, you actually arent good and you just think you are. hard to say over the internet.

maybe i posed the question wrong... im not saying, hey why are girl not impressed with my guitar skills? im saying...why do girls not care as much that im a muscian?
the guitar thing can get the girls, if you play the right stuff...john mayer does it everytime, then when they leave rip the august burns red haha
do you sing? since i've started singing more girls have been interested.

and it comes down to what style of music you play. most guys find girls dancing contemporary styles sexier than girls dancing tap... same applies with music, mostly.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Sarin v2
maybe i posed the question wrong... im not saying, hey why are girl not impressed with my guitar skills? im saying...why do girls not care as much that im a muscian?

You shouldn't care what they think, only what you think matters.
Quote by Sarin v2
i like speed yes but all of my guitar idols i admire for the emotion and uniqueness of their playing style.

i had no idea btw i was gonna get ripped so hard for asking this

there ya go.

no one, not even other guitarists, really, cares how fast you can play. after the novelty wears off people just stop listening. its not impressive.

Quote by Snowblind 911
do you sing? since i've started singing more girls have been interested.

very much this, also.
Quote by Gunpowder
ITT: TS tries to mislead us into thinking that he is a talented guitarist so that he feels good about himself. Also he reveals that he doesn't get any.

...really?
Playing well won't impress girls.
Playing sexily is what women like.

And yes there is a BIG difference.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
You can play the guitar as fast and awesome as you want but as long as you're not an arrogant, overly confident douchebag with a short, clone haircut and a lack of care or respect for people other than yourself, it's not gonna help you much.

Unless you find someone who actually likes you, that is.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Page 1 of 5