i have a podxtlive and right now i plug it direct into my computer for recording, and direct into a pa for playing at church. id like to build up an actual live rig for it as well with a poweramp and cabinet. one option would be a pa poweramp and a cab with flat response speakers. another option would be something like a power engine or atomic amp. what setup would give me the best results?

oh, and ive heard vader cabs work well on modelling amps and such, any input on that?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
active monitor
Quote by Junnage
GuitarUser knows what's up*

Quote by SimplyBen
I agree with GuitarUser

Quote by travs2448
digital amps are like Fapping, its good but nothings like the real thing.
Quote by GuitarUser
active monitor

such as?

and why?
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
The Atomic Amp is a great piece of kit. If you like the speaker modelling and the feel of the POD, you can just run that straight into the PA or an active monitor.

The Atomic is good as you've got a 'real' amp on stage behind you, the speaker and valve power section do colour the tone and add a little compression when you drive it - but that's not necessarily a good point for every type of tone.
Quote by kyle62
The Atomic Amp is a great piece of kit. If you like the speaker modelling and the feel of the POD, you can just run that straight into the PA or an active monitor.

The Atomic is good as you've got a 'real' amp on stage behind you, the speaker and valve power section do colour the tone and add a little compression when you drive it - but that's not necessarily a good point for every type of tone.

ive heard that the atoic colored the tone a bit, thats why i was looking at the tech 21 power engine. it isnt tube, so i figured it would color the tone less

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣