Hey guys,

Just caught between two acoustics at the moment. Im looking at both the Takamine EG451SC and the Wasburn D10SCE acoustic guitars and wanted some input and reviews/opinions, etc from you guys.
The decision will be made mainly upon how long it will last (the Washburn seems of a better construction but only just) and obviously the sound of the guitars. I have played both so don't have a go at me telling me to make my own decision, just asking for any helpful advice some of you may have.

Here are the two guitars specs;

- Takamine EG541SC
Body Shape: NEX C/A
Rosette: Abalone
Top: Solid Spruce
Inlays: Dots
Back: Nato
Sides: Nato
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Electronics: TK40
Tuners: Nickel
Features: Black NEX Body

- Washburn D10SCE

# Solid Spruce Top
# Mahogany sides/back
# Cutaway style
# Mahogany neck with trussrod
# Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
# Natural/buffed gloss body
# Black pickguard
# Stained mahogany/buffed gloss neck
# Chrome die cast Grover style tuning machine
# Multi lam top binding
# Neck binding
# New diamond inlaid marquetry rosette
# WT92 Tuner/Preamp

Thanks for any help,
Andy.
I honestly think you'd be equally happy with either. They're pretty much on par from my experience.

My advice however would be to get neither. Acoustic-electrics in this price range invariably have poor quality electronics. I recommend buying a standard acoustic and installing a pick up at a later date if you want to.
The problem with that plan is that it is difficult to find a solid acoustic with the cutaway that isnt an electric model without paying $800+
Quote by AMB28891
difficult for me anyway*

I mis-read you, mine is electric even though it's solid and I only paid $300 for it I realized after my argument was incorrect so I removed it.