It's half price right now on steam so thinking of getting it.

Do people still play it? Does it get old quickly?

Is it easy to get a game with random people online or is having friends to play it with online a must?

If I can run HL2 can I right L4D or is it much more demanding?
Yes they still play it, that's not even a question.

Yes random people.

I can play HL 2 easily, however I can't run L4D on this laptop, check the specs. =_=
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
I'm planning on getting it. Too bad it looks like L4D2 is currently going to be banned in Australia
щ(゚Д゚щ
I have it... it's not the real deal though >_>

shhh... you heard nothing! *vanishes in the night*
Quote by diminishedtobme
I think the male ones have dicks, Im not sure though.

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

Quote by WNxScythe
Really? Why?

Like killing zombies is gonna turn people into psychopaths.

Australia likes censoring. Just like Germany does, in the German version the zombies dissappear after you've killed them.
The government feels that L4D2 deserves a 18+ rating, however, the highest rating in Australia for games is 15+. They'll probably release a censored, toned down version though.
щ(゚Д゚щ
its a really good game, but its very arcade style, so if you dont like that, dont go for it
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Quote by WNxScythe
It's half price right now on steam so thinking of getting it.

Is it easy to get a game with random people online or is having friends to play it with online a must?

If I can run HL2 can I right L4D or is it much more demanding?

Very fun, but gets old quickly. I might actually re-install it, though.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by WNxScythe

http://steamcommunity.com/games/L4D

theres a reason why its one of the top selling games at the moment.
It's half-price because the sequel is coming out soon. You might as well wait for that, unless you're an Australian, lol.
Quote by KreatorRage
Australia likes censoring. Just like Germany does, in the German version the zombies dissappear after you've killed them.

They disappear after a while in the English version too, most dead bodies vanish in most games, that's not unusual.

And yeah it's totally worth getting TS, it's an awesome game. There're always people to play with online, though it's more fun to play with people you know IMO. But that's just 'cause I'm shy about playing with strangers

Edit: And yeah, I'd say it's still worth getting even though L4D2 is coming out soon.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy