Suppose I really liked my guitar and multi-fx, and was playing through headphones, and didn't have money to buy a good amp, what could I use to amplify it?? would a mini amp (Danelectro Honeytone specf.) do it?

thanks!
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Personally, I wouldn't. The Honeytone is so small, it will not give you any idea of what a reasonable amp will sound like. I have found that Multi FX settings need to be geared to an amp and to headphones/DI recording separately to get the best sounds. Adding in a little amp that gives almost nothing more than your 'phones is just adding another set of programming for little advantage. Also, the sound of the Honeytone's gain is terrible, so you could only use it clean (unless you happen to like the sound of an old transistor radio blasting its speaker out)
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

A stereo, boom box with aux in, or computer speakers is a cheap way to amplify a multifx.
Quote by fly135
A stereo, boom box with aux in, or computer speakers is a cheap way to amplify a multifx.

+1

However, if you want good sound quality, plugging into a PA or a good amp is the way to go. You can go for either a guitar or a keyboard amp.