Wrote this today, sort of a really unplanned spur of the moment thing, not finished and the solos really suck but I'd like some feedback on it anyway please . I'm don't write this style very often either so please tell me if the time signature changes fit and all Thank you.

C4C, detailed crits get more in return!
Attachments:
technicaldeathmetal.zip
Wow, i rarely see tech death made on these forums... But the song was nice and erm.. technical Im fan of tech death (mostly) so i give this... 8/10 Slow part in solo was like bullet for my valentine... And i hate that band But it was still nice
Metal is like a apple, no-one likes the core.
Very very nice. Techdeth is uncommon around here and I'm a big fan so I enjoyed this. I didn't like the solo that much, but the riffs in the song were generally very good. The riff right after the solo (bar 90-97) was my favorite. The chorus (bars 26-44 and every repetition of that) felt like they needed more intense footwork. Not quite blastbeats but occasional triplets and stuff. Also, try putting a gradual fade in the interlude/outro, it'll make the end smoother. Overall though, amazing song!

Oh and this is more about guitarpro than music, but its useful anyways. Pan your guitars left and right and add a new track for the lead (unless u want that panned) and pan it to the center.

Crit back?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21812476
Last edited by Limaj_daas at Sep 30, 2009,
I liked the fact that it was in standard tuning! Proof that you don't need b standard or w/e to sound good in this genre
Sorry for the short comment, but I just wanted to agree with Joshe_009. It sounds sweet at 220. Better than 240 imo. Good song, keep it up!
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
Quote by xxCHANCExx
Sorry for the short comment, but I just wanted to agree with Joshe_009. It sounds sweet at 220. Better than 240 imo. Good song, keep it up!

I agree, it sounds a lot better at 220. As for the song, I think everything was perfect.