Page 1 of 3
So, here's the story...

10 O'Clock this morning my girlfriend gets a call from her dad, and he's not happy. Apparently, one of his RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) buddies called him to say that his daughter is involved with me, and I'm being followed by the police on something to do with drugs.

Cue freak-out.

So I start doing scenarios in my head: How could this happen? She's not associated with any of the shady stuff in my life, and how would my name come up anyways, let alone hers?

So here's my most likely scenario: My ex, who's brother is also an RCMP officer, gets him in on this, and he gets the ball rolling. By using facebook, she learns of my current girlfriend's name, and implicated her in this too.

My proof? I have accidentally stumbled across messages between my ex and her friend where they speak of a "revenge plan" where it's enough to get me kicked out, and possibly go to jail. They never speak of what the plan is, but they do detail a "revenge plan".

Maybe I'm just taking this a little too seriously, and maybe it's nothing. Or maybe it is.

I need the wisdom of the Pit at this time.
Man, if you're telling the truth.

That is one hell of an ex girlfriend.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
"My advice to you, is to start drinking heavily." - The late great John Belushi.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
*inser you gonna get raped pic here *
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
I hope you did something terrible to that bitch, like cheat with over 9000 women or murder her family. If not,
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
Quote by pak1351
You should keep your nose clean for a few months

This, if you can't do this then you just fail.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
How shady is this shady stuff in your life?

Also, how was the breakup with this ex? Could explain if she's butthurt or just crazy.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
"My advice to you, is to start drinking heavily." - The late great John Belushi.

This is the best advice that can be given. Booze solves all life's problems.
Dude your ex girlfriends a bitch.

Just don't do any shady stuff for a while and you'll be fine.

Can't be that hard to stay clean for a little while can it?
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Send a message to your ex saying "I'm glad you're handling the break-up well."
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by maXterbat0r
How shady is this shady stuff in your life?

Also, how was the breakup with this ex? Could explain if she's butthurt or just crazy.

Shady enough. It's not like I'm "the guy" around town. I'm far from that. And it's not like I've killed a man. But I could go down in a way or two.

The other side of it is, It could be one of my friends, but that doesn't make any sense, because then a bunch of people I know would be going down, and then whoever talked would be getting a knife in their chest.

The breakup? We were at different places in the relationship, and I ended it. 2 weeks later I started a new relationship. She's rotted.
Join the club kiddo
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Bench warrants come quick and fast. just stay off the streets lol

stay home and eat pizza. only thing you can do.
Bad Taste: awesomest of all movies,

360 Gamertag: S3AT0N
Guitars: Jackson RR3
Quote by Pac-Man Effect
Shady enough. It's not like I'm "the guy" around town. I'm far from that. And it's not like I've killed a man. But I could go down in a way or two.

The other side of it is, It could be one of my friends, but that doesn't make any sense, because then a bunch of people I know would be going down, and then whoever talked would be getting a knife in their chest.

The breakup? We were at different places in the relationship, and I ended it. 2 weeks later I started a new relationship. She's rotted.

Sounds like something you don't wanna say, so I'll just assume it's bad. Just stay out of that crap for a while, unless it's a gang or some shit, and you yourself would get a knife in your chest for walking out.

And that's reasonable. She's just a bitch. Try to find out more info and confront her when you have a strong enough case against her.
i've lived more than a 50 year old in 23...im not bragging, it SUCKS. but yah... wisdom come with a price.

Quote by Pac-Man Effect

Gonna stab someone, tough guy?
Quote by metaldud536
Gonna stab someone, tough guy?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Bair
i've lived more than a 50 year old in 23...im not bragging, it SUCKS. but yah... wisdom come with a price.

Dude, you're not the only one with an illegal Pokemon trading card Syndicate.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
I'm going to call her in 10 minutes and confront her. Really, I just want my girlfriend left out of this, first and foremost. Then I'll deal with me.

This is foolishness.
Quote by Pac-Man Effect

yeah maybe **** like this is why you're cropping up on their radar.

you're doing dodgy stuff so you shouldn't really be surprised that they're aware of you.

for all you know they could have seen you on cctv going into someone' house who they're following. A plain clothes officer might have spotted you doing something dodgy.

or you know, you could be that much of a dick that your 'friends' are sick of you and want you to go down.

Have you ever been pulled by the police before?

EDIT: regardless of whether or not your girlfriend is actually involved in your shady dealings or not, they'll be at least looking at her.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Sep 30, 2009,
I suggest you provide the police or whoever the most relevant person would be with the evidence that your ex is plotting revenge on you, and outline the situation clearly with your girlfriend's dad. Lack of communication is a bad thing, ok?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Bair

alright bud
Quote by Lemoninfluence

Have you ever been pulled by the police before?

Like, in a bar?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Like, in a bar?

no, at the ball.

the secret ball.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Like someone else said, stay off the dope for a while. When they see there's nothing about you, they'll back off. BTW, what do you mean by 'the shady side'?
Also, you might want your GF to tell her dad that you've got an angry ex. They'll reconsider after that.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Last edited by Gammas1 at Sep 30, 2009,

Lol tough guy's worried cause he's gonna get raped in prison.
Last edited by Confusius at Sep 30, 2009,
Quote by Gammas1
Like someone else said, stay off the dope for a while. When they see there's nothing about you, they'll back off.
Also, you might want your GF to tell her dad that you've got an angry ex. They'll reconsider after that.

It's also worth pointing out to the OP that if there's evidence that the ex planned the whole thing or that there's some sort of conspiracy, then a court/the police will take this into account.
Quote by GaijinFoot
Dude, you're not the only one with an illegal Pokemon trading card Syndicate.

oh god....... they know.....
Quote by Kensai
Send a message to your ex saying "I'm glad you're handling the break-up well."

Your ex-girlfriend is a crazy mo****a.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
It's also worth pointing out to the OP that if there's evidence that the ex planned the whole thing or that there's some sort of conspiracy, then a court/the police will take this into account.

"my ex snitched on my illegal activities" is not a valid defence in court.

Quote by element4433
Quote by Lemoninfluence
"my ex snitched on my illegal activities" is not a valid defence in court.

It'll look even worse on HER part if she's merely snitching in revenge for a past relationship.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
If you're not involved in anything illegal, then you've got nothing to fear.

According to your logic, he has everything to fear. He will not even mention it here. Obviously, if he's scared about anything, it must be illegal.

Facebook messages do not help much, but I actually agree with Kensai about sending her a message letting her know you know damn well what's up!

Edit: ^ That doesn't stop the fact that he's doing stuff that the RCMP will get him locked up for. You're misconstruing the real issue here, which is OP's future possible run-in with the RCMP.

Edit2:
Quote by Lemoninfluence
yeah... it's not really relevant.

They're not going to arrest him based on one persons unbacked claims so they'll be investigating (which is what it sounds like they're doing atm) and if they uncover anything the motive behind the ex's snitching isn't going to stop him being found guilty.

if you're only thinking in terms of who comes out looking better after a breakup then what you're saying is true.

however, in the real world, it's not going to matter much.

THANK you.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Last edited by Konkordmusk at Sep 30, 2009,
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
It'll look even worse on HER part if she's merely snitching in revenge for a past relationship.

yeah... it's not really relevant.

They're not going to arrest him based on one persons unbacked claims so they'll be investigating (which is what it sounds like they're doing atm) and if they uncover anything the motive behind the ex's snitching isn't going to stop him being found guilty.

if you're only thinking in terms of who comes out looking better after a breakup then what you're saying is true.

however, in the real world, it's not going to matter much.

Quote by element4433
Page 1 of 3