First there is a nasty one about a staff infection and two guys holding each other. I don't care what people do but don't need it on my PC. Then I notice most of the other adds are in Spanish. Is this site not in the US???
I keep getting alot of adds too, mostly from people I've never even seen post on the forum!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Use an ad-blocker.

And no, I believe it's Russian.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by fingerguy
Then I notice most of the other adds are in Spanish. Is this site not in the US???

Bwhahaha you're kidding right?
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
really? i see no ad
but that is because my browser is superior to yours do to the enhancement of Adblock Plus, seriously, i haven't seen an internet ad in years, you should look into it

Quote by fingerguy
Then I notice most of the other adds are in Spanish. Is this site not in the US???

try Russia
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Sep 30, 2009,
Quote by justinb904
really? i see no ad
but that is because my browser is superior to yours do to the enhancement of Adblock Plus, seriously, i haven't seen an internet ad in years, you should look into it

try Russia

Quite ironically, I recognized your avatar from a UG ad.
Quote by Syndromity
Bwhahaha you're kidding right?

No I am serious. I realize this is the pit and also wanted to see how many replies I get in 5 minutes. Man you people have too much time on your hands. Less surfing more guitar: I have an excuse I am at work!!!