Here's one for you all, what have been the worst reunions or comebacks that bands/artists have made? Preferably more recent ones because this is supposed to be the "Modern rock" forum, but I suppose you can include modern/modernish comebacks from old bands too!
Eagles
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Alice in Chains?

Say whhaaaat?!! I love the new material that I've heard so far. Not a Will Duvall fan then I guess!
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Alice in Chains?

You kidding? I thought Black Gives Way to Blue has been the only good new album from an old band in ages.
I'll throw some out there and see how much hate comes my way:

Led Zeppelin (2007) (Too short)
The Police (2008) (Money-grabbing)
Guns 'N' Roses (What tour?!)
Blur (Same as below)
Rage Against The Machine (good shows, but then they just disappear again?)
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Alice in Chains?

I don't think we're allowed to say that.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
New Guns'N'Roses wasone of the the biggest fails in history in my opinion.

Another one that comes to mind is the time garth brooks tried to make a rock album.

... oh and by the way the new Alice in Chains is an Amazing album.
Nothing exists there is no you, no me . . .
The Spice Girls. I've heard of this reunion for ages and it still hasn't happened

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by --ESTRANGED--
axl rose's comeback, ****ing sucked. epically

I second this there were only 3 songs i liked on chinese democracy the rest can burn in hell
Quote by Tabassco
Eagles

I disagree.
Strongly.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
Quote by AEnima18
Led Zeppelin (2007) (Too short)

It was good for what it was supposed to be, a one-off show. I think personally that one of the worst reunions of all-time was Zeppelin at Live Aid in '85. It was so bad they wouldn't allow it to be televised. Robert's vocals were weaked, Page had guitar problems, and none of the drummers (particularly Phil Collins) had any idea what was going on.
Pot
Kettle
Black
I saw the Eagles a couple of years ago and they sounded incredible... I definitely don't agree with that one.

Axl Rose and The Police are the two that instantly come to my mind.
Please don't confront me with my failures. I had not forgotten them.
A certain album named after an improbable form of Government in a certain Asian country.
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

Led Zeppelin... kinda, the only reason i say this is because they basicaly got the whole world excited by talking about going on tour but then robert plant refused to participate, and the whole world was let down
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by OverUnderOnward
You kidding? I thought Black Gives Way to Blue has been the only good new album from an old band in ages.

What about Tool, RHCP and Queens
Quote by farcry
What about Tool, RHCP and Queens

RHCP never split up, they just went through a cycle of different guitarists before taking John back. It resulted in 3 awesome albums too, so I don't agree with that one.
Quote by Kenbeek
RHCP never split up, they just went through a cycle of different guitarists before taking John back. It resulted in 3 awesome albums too, so I don't agree with that one.

Quote by frankv
I don't think either of those are comebacks since those bands never split up.

He was talking about "good new albums from an old band".
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
RATM pissed me off mightily. What was the point, exactly? I couldn't afford tix for T in the Park, or any of the few other UK gigs, so was relying on seeing it on TV instead. But then they slap a blanket ban on TV coverage, as an unspecified 'protest'. (And btw, I'd still love to know what the protest was...)
No new album, no new tours? BS, and shame on you. I call shameless cash-in.