Your dog is ballin.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Grats man. That's beautiful. HNGD!
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
The dog loves it But notice the baby gate blocking off the stairway...thats because she also likes to chew up cables
Woah, sweet. HNGD!
I'd love to get myself one of those, or even one of those Interceptor Pros with the 27" scale, but with a hardtail and ebony fretboard.
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
ive heard nothing but great things about these agiles. if i could afford an 8, id have one in lizard burst

i like it!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

HN8D

Good on you for not getting EMGs
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
^ Yeah I plan on upgrading it in the future. Thats why I opted for the single pickup version right now. I couldn't bring myself to pay the extra $150 for another pickup I'll have to worry about selling, or for the extra routing that I can do myself The single pickup is actually great. I was worried about not having the neck pickup for sweeping and for the warmer stuff...but rolling the volume back works just fine. Amazing sweep on the pot on the volume knob. Amazing guitar.
^yeah there were a couple other pics that I deleted because she had her head up by the case and ran off real quick so it blurred the picture
i hate you. everyone's getting 8 strings. you just added to the GASsing of getting an 8 string. HNGD
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Like I've said in every Intrepid NGD threads, they need to make those with at least one string less. Stop hogging that awesome shape, you 8-stringed sons o' bitches!

oh, HNDG.
Excuse me while I go buy a new keyboard. I've pretty much ruined this one.
Awesome 8 string man.
Your dog looks creepy in that pic.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
Quote by 1010011010
Like I've said in every Intrepid NGD threads, they need to make those with at least one string less. Stop hogging that awesome shape, you 8-stringed sons o' bitches!

oh, HNDG.

They even have the Intrepid shape in bass form now too...but no 7-string guitar version I think they should make an AL-shaped (Les Paul style) 7- or 8-string guitar...or an 8-string tele shaped guitar

http://www.rondomusic.com/defiant6lizardburst.html
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Sep 30, 2009,
Quote by eyebanez333

They even have the Intrepid shape in bass form now too...but no 7-string guitar version I think they should make an AL-shaped (Les Paul style) 7- or 8-string guitar...or an 8-string tele shaped guitar

http://www.rondomusic.com/defiant6lizardburst.html

That bass looks amazing.
And an 8-string Tele just seems odd to me.
awesome guitar
I would definately buy one in a natural finish.
HNGD
Guitars: Carvin Dc127
Amps: Peavey 6505+ head
Marshall 1960A cab
Roland cube 15
Effects:
BOSS NS-2
INHALED
your dog is some kind of bipedal canine hybrid with fuzzy boots and gloves..and your new git is hawt
yeah i bookmarked that album and saved a few pics to my desktop. i LOVE that finish!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Haha I love the dog is all like "0MFGZ Y0U G0TZ N3W GUIT4R!11!!!oneone!!11"

HNGD!

That's how half of the people on UG are
UPDATE:

The more I play this guitar, the more I love it. I played bass before I played guitar...and I have bigger hands/longer fingers...so this guitar is comfortable as can be for me. Definitely my favorite guitar.
I closely missed out on getting one of these with two pickups and regret it. Still, its just as well because I can't afford to keep what I've already got, haha
hngd!

your dog reminds me planet of the apes as it looks like it is stood up like a human.