Like, the intro on DT's Pull Me Under. Easy as **** but still sounds pretty cool. What are some full songs like this, preferably that can be played through a clean channel since my amp is complete **** on distortion? Doesn't have to be as easy as PMU intro, but definitely nothing balls hard.
One by Metallica isn't so hard and it sounds really impressive. Same goes for Fade to Black (minus the second solo), For Whom the Bell Tolls, and Nothing Else Matters.
raining blood's intro is very easy and sounds pretty damn cool.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
1979 by Smashing Pumpkins. Gorgeous song, and you can even futz with the effects a bit to get some pretty cool sounding stuff.
Disturbed-Stricken
Creed-older stuff is pretty simple
Shinedown- 45 (better than the other songs clean)
tab search your artists that you like, bro. Bout the best idea I can think of.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
Seek and destroy - metallica
not that hard, but not extremely easy
My Gear:
Vox AD15VT
Line 6 Spider ll 112
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Temptest
Quote by oriolesazb
mine is probably that totaly awsomely hard solo in wake me up when september ends, evry time i hear that solo i drool.
DT's Surrounded. I love that song. It's super easy, and sounds great with the delay effects.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Like a Stone by Audioslave. It sounds a little thin without drums and bass behind you though.
Metallica - welcome home(sanitarium) & The day that never comes, the clean verses sounds amazing and very easy aswell.

System of a down - roulette is another great song, especially acoustic.