Well, its a pretty simple question, i have a guitar connected to a Digitech RP200 Amp modeler, then it goes to PC.

It records (on Cool edit pro) perfectly fine, the thing is i have to record (without hearing what im playing) and then have to press play to hear the recording and it sounds awesome.

My simple question is, how can i hear in real time what i play , without having to record and press play to hear the recording. I hope i made myself clear.

Lets just say i want to hear what i play and also record and hear on the speakers what i play at the same time.

Thx in advance.
I suggest using headphones (plug them into the multiFX if possible) because if you are sitting really close to our computer speakers you run a high risk of feedback issues, otherwise I agree with the guy above.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I suggest using headphones (plug them into the multiFX if possible) because if you are sitting really close to our computer speakers you run a high risk of feedback issues, otherwise I agree with the guy above.

and eliminate all the source of sound meanwhile you record, i have a guitar with a bit of microphonic pickups, very little, but at high volume level you can still hear the tv on the record
Peavey Bandit 112
Washburn Chicago series :SD Invader at bridge ,GFS Lil Killer on neck
Bc Rich Warlock :GFS Vintage59 on neck ,Crunchy rails on bridge
Epiphone SG :Tusq Nut, GFS Crunchy Pat on neck, bc rich pickup on bridge
lots of cheap pedals
If you're using cool edit, normally it will use your default sound hardware and you should be able to hear your guitar through your speakers. My only other guess is that you have your line in/mic on your PC muted. It will still let you record but you wont hear it while playing.
Fender USA Stratocaster HSS
Schecter C-1 FR Hellraiser
Ibanez RG 321mh
Fender Squier Strat
Bugera V22
Line 6 Spider Valve HD100
Line 412 cab V 30's