I was wondering if there were any other famous guitar players that use jems other than Steve vai. Please post pics. Thanks
Blue Red Yellow Green
If your famous, you can probably get access to the Ibanez Custom Shop. Why play someone else's sig when you can get your own?
herman li has one i`ve seen yngwie with one and joe satriani has a couple, steve vai is known for gifting guitars to other top players and personal friends and in competitions (he just auctioned bad horsie) to promote his new dvd which is feckin brilliant .

i`ve got one my cousins got one there`s a few other UGers that have them, there`s been nearly 50000 sold since there conception in `87 but the 7vwh has only been around since `93.

anyone know if there`s a Jem owners club on UG if not i might start one...
could ber wrong, but i believe it is the most popular signature guitar of all time
I believe one of the guys from KSE used to use one... Then they got endorsed by caparison
Top lel.
I saw the guitarist in some pop band using one on TV.
Last edited by Sir Anonymous at Oct 30, 2009,
Im looking for info on the Jem line of guitars. What are the differences between the different models?
Thanks
Quote by s1874
could ber wrong, but i believe it is the most popular signature guitar of all time

Nope, the Gibson Les Paul is the most popular sig of all time. So popular and so many use it we forget its also a signature. Weird how that works
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Paul Gilbert did a jam with a guitarist from China. Can't quite remember his name but he was using a JEM for most of it.
Quote by SquierLolz
Guitar cables!
Now with 50% less cancer!
Quote by DSOTM80
Nope, the Gibson Les Paul is the most popular sig of all time. So popular and so many use it we forget its also a signature. Weird how that works

it's not really a signature model though.
Quote by haz_uk
it's not really a signature model though.
True, it's only designed by Les Paul. It's not like it bears his signature or anything...
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...