What's your opinion on them? I know there are plenty of people over at HCFX who are kinda against one-brand pedalboards, and think they lack versatility. However, I love them. I could easily do one with Boss:

PS-3
HR-2
SG-1
RE-20
DM-2
HM-2
FZ-2
PN-2
PH-1
RV-3
RC-2

I could also do one with Diamond, especially if the dirt section could be from Mellowtone. You?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!
Dude,post your pedalboard,it gonna be in pretty color
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
I'd do an all-brand pedalboard if a brand could provide me with the highest quality of sound at the lowest price possible.

It would certainly be possible with BOSS if we included MIJ and discontinued pedals.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
Dude,post your pedalboard,it gonna be in pretty color

Er...

Please explain what you just said. D:

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

hmmm...
I don't think that i'd really like a one-brand pedalboard, But if I had to have one, MXR all the way.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
my setup:
Epi LP -> Metal Muff -> amp

so yea, i have a one brand pedal board.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by TheWall27
Er...

Please explain what you just said. D:

BOSS pedals have different colors for every pedal.

he says that your pedal board must look like a splatter of colors.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by TheWall27
What's your opinion on them? I know there are plenty of people over at HCFX who are kinda against one-brand pedalboards, and think they lack versatility. However, I love them. I could easily do one with Boss:

PS-3
HR-2
SG-1
RE-20
DM-2
HM-2
FZ-2
PN-2
PH-1
RV-3
RC-2

I could also do one with Diamond, especially if the dirt section could be from Mellowtone. You?

MXR is the way to go man
I could fill mine with EHX definitly. But I hate the thought of only having one brand on a pedalboard, even if they are awesome.
Quote by Metallica1294
MXR is the way to go man

Eh, I couldn't do that. Not really impressed by their delays, or most of their modulation.

EDIT: Ah, I understand, WTF.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

it would be cool, but i cant afford to buy all one brand, so i mix brands that have good value pedals

Pics?????
Quote by TheWall27
Eh, I couldn't do that. Not really impressed by their delays, or most of their modulation.

EDIT: Ah, I understand, WTF.

oreally?

I love my Carbon Copy.
Phase 90 and Stereo Chorus I found to be great. Plus the Distortion III is great to. Each to his own opinion, i guess.....

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Last edited by jc349 at Sep 30, 2009,
Quote by innertom
it would be cool, but i cant afford to buy all one brand, so i mix brands that have good value pedals

Pics?????

Of my pedalboard? Don't have any, cause I have no pedals. :< I'm currently just working off a Zoom multi-effects. :/

EDIT: Phase 90 is not versatile enough for me. I like it for subtle phaser tones a la Gilmour, but that's it. I don't use chorus much, except for warbly vibrato-style chorus. I kind of like the Stereo Tremolo, and I like the Univibe, but that's it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last edited by TheWall27 at Sep 30, 2009,
There's no way I would stock a board with purely one brand's pedals, unless I only used 1 or 2. Most brands are good at one or two things and the rest of their stuff is just okay. EX: Fulltone FD2 and TTE are awesome, while I thing the Catalyst, '70, MDV-2, etc. are just okay.

The only two brands I can think of that I liked every pedal they make are Mad Professor and Diamond. And then there are brands that I just don't like much of anything they make like Dunlop/MXR.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
guitar > Keeley modded DS-1 > blue deluxe
i have 1.5 brand pedal board
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.

scratch out the Marshall footswitch
Quote by angusfan16
I'd do a Robin Trower and go with Fulltone. But all I'd need is a Clyde, a Deja Vibe and an OCD.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
The only thing is BOSS has never really had a good wah, so I couldn't only go with BOSS effects, either...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I'd like to get a couple hundred bucks together and make a board completely composed of Danelectro's pedals.

or get a grand or two together and make an Analogman board. Bichorus, Peppermint Fuzz, Dual Delay, Sunface, Sun Lion, Comprossor, King of tone, Silver TS9/808.... that'd be one kickass board.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
I'd like to get a couple hundred bucks together and make a board completely composed of Danelectro's pedals.

or get a grand or two together and make an Analogman board. Bichorus, Peppermint Fuzz, Dual Delay, Sunface, Sun Lion, Comprossor, King of tone, Silver TS9/808.... that'd be one kickass board.

I'd be willing to sell you me Trip L Wah(I don't really like it very much anyway... F'kin music store charged me $80 before I heard of MF).

This sig is colored just to annoy the UG classic users.

Trying to think of witty things to put in my sig. Message if you have ideas.
Couldn't do it. For me, it sort of defies the whole point of a pedalboard. But if I REALLY had to choose one brand, it'd be Fulltone.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by pokeatthedevil
I'd be willing to sell you me Trip L Wah(I don't really like it very much anyway... F'kin music store charged me $80 before I heard of MF).

i really only mean the Cool Cat series and a couple of the mini series (Fish n' chips, French toast). but i wouldn't mind finding me one of those Shift Daddies.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by Jhachey22
i really only mean the Cool Cat series and a couple of the mini series (Fish n' chips, French toast). but i wouldn't mind finding me one of those Shift Daddies.

I wouldn't really recommend it anyway, because settings are impossible to change, also, it may be my SS amp doing the talking, but it has almost no range and has to be put on bass wah to even have a noticeable wah effect.

Quote by pokeatthedevil
I wouldn't really recommend it anyway, because settings are impossible to change, also, it may be my SS amp doing the talking, but it has almost no range and has to be put on bass wah to even have a noticeable wah effect.

the shift daddy is a delay pedal built in a wah casing. you can change the delay time by moving the pedal backwards and forwards.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
You could.....but you may end up settling for a sound because it fits with the brand.

I use 5 pedals in my two rigs, all different brands (1-Boss, 1-Marshall, 1-BBE, 1-ISP, 1-Dano)
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
my "pedalboard" is all the same brand, but i only have 3 pedals.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by Jhachey22
the shift daddy is a delay pedal built in a wah casing. you can change the delay time by moving the pedal backwards and forwards.

Wow... wow... wowahwahwahwowahwowahwahwah.

I am feeling a bit random today, sorry.