There was a massive party last friday and i got a girl i'm friends with to buy me liquore. unfortunly my drive bailed at the last mintue so I never got to go, or get my stuff. She hasn't been at school all week, but she just messaged me on facbook saying bring the money tommarow. I was told she drank all my stuff though, should i bother paying her? I'f i don't I know she will be pissed and i'm afried she might do something bad

So pit should i pay her, or tell her to get my stuff then pay her?
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Why in the hell is there a school inside your kitchen, bro. Do you live in a mansion?
well, if you never even touched the drinks, why should you pay for it?

for moral and political reasons, thats why
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
You should liquor pussy until she gives you the alcohol for free.

Holy **** I just realized how bad that was
well, from you post i gather that she bought the stuff and brought it to the party, but you never went. Since she had no idea you weren't going to make it, you should pay her. So what if she drank it, you weren't there and why let some booze go to waste. This is the fault of the guy who bailed on you.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
damn tool... but if she drank all your sht than you should ask for some alcohol bfor you give her cash then she couldnt btch if you dont pay her.
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
pay half or something. reach a comprimise with her since she drank some and you weren't there. that way she won't be pissed at you and if she is **** her.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by rockingamer2
well, from you post i gather that she bought the stuff and brought it to the party, but you never went. Since she had no idea you weren't going to make it, you should pay her. So what if she drank it, you weren't there and why let some booze go to waste. This is the fault of the guy who bailed on you.

i called her twice
Quote by iantheman

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

sorry
This whole thing is going to end in a giant whomp fest.

Quote by wesleyisgay
i called her twice

she was your ride and bought u the liquor?
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Last edited by Fenderhippie69 at Sep 30, 2009,
Pay if she will provide you with more liquor. If she wanted you to pay for it she would have just saved it and then made you pay for it. If she drank it then you shouldn't have to pay for it.
Rape.

I mean, if I was in her shoes. I would'nt drink the alcohol someone asked me to get them, it's theirs. If they're not there and I badly need to drink, I'll drink it ... no charge. Duh. And you called her twice saying that you couldn't go I guess ? Should have texted. Calls are too easy to ''miss'' lol.
Quote by Dog
You must be able to tremolo pick like a mad man.

Quote by RinestoneCowboy
How the **** do you jerk off?

Oh yeah: I'm a French-Canadian so excuse my English .
Last edited by el toro DKiAB at Sep 30, 2009,
Are you serious ... pay for something you never received?

While your giving it away send some money to me ...

and what is she going to do ... tell on you? I mean come on now
Nothing exists there is no you, no me . . .
Last edited by Cade_nickels at Sep 30, 2009,
Would you pay for food someone bought for you if they ate it all?
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Don't pay for it.

If she drank it she should pay for it, she could have easily not drank it, givin it to you, and got the money.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by wesleyisgay
There was a massive party last friday and i got a girl i'm friends with to buy me liquore. unfortunly my drive bailed at the last mintue so I never got to go, or get my stuff. She hasn't been at school all week, but she just messaged me on facbook saying bring the money tommarow. I was told she drank all my stuff though, should i bother paying her? I'f i don't I know she will be pissed and i'm afried she might do something bad

So pit should i pay her, or tell her to get my stuff then pay her?

if she drank all your stuff, then no do not pay her. you said you tried to call her so **** it she decided to drink all your stuff in the first place..... look at it this way.... you wanted me to buy you a burger, i bought you said burger but when i got back to the house you weren't there so i ate it... now i want you to give me the money for the burger that i bought and ate. doesn't make sense now does it?
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
Last edited by zero27 at Sep 30, 2009,
Quote by el toro DKiAB
Rape.

I mean, if I was in her shoes. I would'nt drink the alcohol someone asked me to get them, it's theirs. If they're not there and I badly need to drink, I'll drink it ... no charge. Duh. And you called her twice saying that you couldn't go I guess ? Should have texted. Calls are too easy to ''miss'' lol.

she didn't miss it we talked about it. She knew before i did my drive bailed on me.
Quote by iantheman

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

sorry