So i've been wanting a new guitar for a while now... I'm getting a new amp in the next couple months beforehand though. Anyway... I was thinking about getting a Schecter Hellraiser DLX, but today I just had the urge to browse guitars online. The Epi Zakk Wylde Buzzsaw LP just called my name... I've never been too mesmerized by the look of it before but i'm just absolutely in love with it now. So anyway I was thinking about saving up for the LP instead but I'm not entirely sure yet. Does anyone have any other suggestions I should look into? Thanks.

Budget: Around $600 USD
Genres: Hard Rock to Heavy Metal, Metalcore & a little Death Metal.
Amp: will be either a Peavey 6505+ or a Bugera 6262
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Sep 30, 2009,
Well i love Epis, but if you have a budget of 1000, you can get better. Some would say MUCH better
Quote by nickdohle
Well i love Epis, but if you have a budget of 1000, you can get better. Some would say MUCH better

I don't actually want to spend that much but if it's something that i really like then I might pay more for it... I'd prefer to keep it around 5 - 600 actually
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.