Lately I've been getting very paranoid about random things in my life. It could be stress that's causing it. Is there any way to ease my fears?
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by Dirge Humani
Paranoia?

Just realize that the government satellites can only see you if it isn't cloudy.

Dude your sig rocks. Portal was so awesome.
He's no good to me dead-Boba Fett
I've got my eye on you.
<<
>>
<<
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Paranoia will destroy ya. My advice is to go outside, just go for a walk along the beach or in the park or something.
This isn't coincidence
there's no such
thing
Turn off cable news.... And take off that green shirt, it's why they're tracking you

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by soapalot
Paranoia will destroy ya. My advice is to go outside, just go for a walk along the beach or in the park or something.

but bring a rape whistle just in case.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
linkin park - by myselffff!
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
I swear to christ on a stick all of last year in science class I was scared ****less that the girl I liked could read my mind
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by soapalot

I think going out for a walk might just help me. I need to keep my mind busy and stop getting so paranoid when I have nothing to fear. Thanks.

Quote by SteveHouse
Turn off cable news.... And take off that green shirt, it's why they're tracking you

I aint THAT bad yet
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
I know were you live and will come to get you in exactly one year. I've also tapped your phone lines, and set random land mines down in your front yard.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Setting all math and science aside, I'm using real reasoning.

I will lol when I damn well please.
Quote by Error try again
I know were you live and will come to get you in exactly one year. I've also tapped your phone lines, and set random land mines down in your front yard.

YOU BASTARD I already set landmines. We can't have too many. Oh well I just set random cars to watch what he's doing.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.