My cousin won top player here in NM and was flown to AZ today to play for a chance to win $25,000 cash and some other prizes.... anyways wish him luck
top player at what?
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Good luck to your cousin!

Wait, is a UGer as well?
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Top Player in what? Golf? Tennis? Videogames?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by gokorn1
Guitar player in a contest

Oh. I see....
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
cool story, brah
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by jetfuel495
GOOD LUCK gokorn1'S COUSIN!
if he wins, it's because of that giant text. I charge 75% commission, thank you.

If he wins, it is in part because I quoted this text. I charge a 25% commission. Thank you.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
maybeh if he sends meh sum mon3iz
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Quote by gokorn1
My cousin won top player here in NM and was flown to AZ today to play for a chance to win $25,000 cash and some other prizes.... anyways wish him luck

I like your cousin, man.

chedit: Oh.
why cant your cousin come on UG himself?

also what kind of competition? seems that you are hiding information Herr T/S.