Page 1 of 2
Imagine that you find yourself in a land unknown to yourself. Sentenced to walk for the rest of eternity. You have no need for food or water. All you do is walk for eternity. This could be one of the worst punishments to be given.

But if you had to walk, what environmental surroundings would you choose to have?
if i have no need for food or drink, i cant really see how it would be "punishment". and where would i walk? the mall. i love me some mall skanks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Last edited by Strato-Massacre at Sep 30, 2009,
A peaceful rainforest where the sun always shines and beauty is aplenty. I would also like random hot women to come up to me to perform sexual favors, since a normal relationship would probably be way out of the question.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
if i have no need for food or drink, i cant really see how it would be "punishment"

eternal boredom.
Warm, breezy with a forest setting.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Iamafunguy
eternal boredom.

then i would choose to walk some place entertaining.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Why would that be one of the worst punishments given?

Whatever... I'd probably choose a tropical area since it'd have the most things to see
The country side of Iceland or New Zealand.
R.I.P. PAUL GILBERT

You will be missed...
I would want to walk down a shady forest path.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
The winter woods while listening to Agalloch... or while shouting PEEERRRRMMMMAAAAFFFRRROOOOSSSSTTTT
Edit: Post Apocalyptic Wasteland
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

well i'd make sure i walk through a best buy and steal all of the ipods and **** and a laptop so while i'm walking i could put some music on em and listen to it. then i'd just walk wherever. underwater, i don't give a ****. i do what i want.
Quote by Xenogis
Why would that be one of the worst punishments given?

Whatever... I'd probably choose a tropical area since it'd have the most things to see

You've really failed to understand.

Read the post again.
Can my friends walk with me?

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Iamafunguy

Read the post again.

no, really, it's not that bad. i'd be down with walking forever. you'd see lots of cool stuff. you say it's a land unknown to me, so i'd have a lot of stuff to see and a lot of time to see it.
One question... could you bring a person with you?

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

lol what brought on this question ts?

I would have to say the world from Jak and Daxter. It is quite pretty.
I would walk through every country I encountered, try to take over the country and test out different forms of government on them to see what form of government works best for humans.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
Can my friends walk with me?

It does not matter.

People need to grasp eternity.
Mountains, near the timberline.

EDIT: Nice avatar TS
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by mental_zer0
and hell, if i wanted to stay and admire something, i'd just walk circles around it.

Now you have the right idea.
Probably somewhere cool (temperature wise) Maybe a beautiful midevil countryside where I'd go around having various adventures and be awesome and have a cartoon show or series of books about me :p But then I'd also be depressed alot with the weight of the knowledge that I must walk for eternity on my shoulders and no matter who I love or what I do I must continue to walk.

Quote by Madison Perella

I'd try the rings of Saturn.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Quote by gridlockSG400
Probably somewhere cool (temperature wise) Maybe a beautiful midevil countryside where I'd go around having various adventures and be awesome and have a cartoon show or series of books about me :p But then I'd also be depressed alot with the weight of the knowledge that I must walk for eternity on my shoulders and no matter who I love or what I do I must continue to walk.

You my friend truly grasp the concept.
Quote by Iamafunguy
It does not matter.

People need to grasp eternity.

Cool. Things are always better with friends.

eternity isnt that bad. imagine everything you would see and know. you could master everything ever and watch the world evolve.

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
i would walk 500 miles, and i would walk 500 more
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by mental_zer0
no, really, it's not that bad. i'd be down with walking forever. you'd see lots of cool stuff. you say it's a land unknown to me, so i'd have a lot of stuff to see and a lot of time to see it.

i agree, but what if it was just a land like.... a desert... nothing in sight. no matter how far you walk all you see is desert. not even hills or cactus, just sand. forever. now that would be horrible

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by Iamafunguy
You my friend truly grasp the concept.

Why thank you good sir.

Quote by Madison Perella

Last edited by gridlockSG400 at Sep 30, 2009,
If you're in for eternity, why not walk 'round here and watch the others run after themselves and make fun of them a bit (since right now nobody has got timw for it). The whole planet would be nice for starters, with, as said before, plentiful of nice women, we're still human after all.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Quote by Iamafunguy

Read the post again.

ive read it 3 times, and i kind of agree w/ him. its just not that harsh of a punishment dude.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
OH OH OH! I KNOW I KNOW!

i would take the time to learn to dance, and i would DANCE everywhere! then, when i seduce ladies with my moves i'd just lay down on a bed and my legs would be flailing about and have some super awesome sex.

OR!

have sex WHILE walking! this is turning out to be AWESOME! i think i'm gonna start walking everywhere.
If I was walking eternally, why not just on Earth, I'd circumnavigate it, eternally, and see quite a few different environments that would be pretty interesting.

Eventually I'd just want to die of course though.

EDDIT: To Mount Doom.
The playground of the world
Quote by Fenderhippie69
Cool. Things are always better with friends.

eternity isnt that bad. imagine everything you would see and know. you could master everything ever and watch the world evolve.

alright, now imagine that you're the best at everything, you possess everything in the world. there is nothing in life for you to do anymore, you've done it all so much that you are bored with everything. As for seeing the world evolve, wait until the world ends. the sun goes out, eternal darkness. you're freezin, but you can't die, you can only feel it. And you're there alone because everyone else is dead.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Page 1 of 2