What we have here is a rather nice Vetta Amplifier head.

$550.00 USD Firm

Pictures posted if desired.
you just got that!

trade for a Blackheart?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me

You just got this like... last week!!!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I just can't get a high gain sound that matches me out of this thing.
I've spent countless hours, I'm just so picky.
I've started getting really good tones out of it.
I'm a little wavey back and forwarth but if someone offered $550 I would throw in the fcb1010 midi board along with it.
Wow, $550, you're practically giving it away for that price

Good luck!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Well actually that is a good point.

I'm going to kick myself in the junk here.
I will try and ship anywhere in the US and keep the Bill for the Amp including shipping cost at exactly $600.
Alaskans and Hawiians beware, I didn't mean you can get that deal.
We would have to work out some tough stuff.
trade 4 my blue deluxe?
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Im trading my FAME worth 600 euros ( 800usd), but i live in spain.... are you interested?
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
im aware...but nothing like buying a head...and getting a new cab from somewhere (vader comes to mind)...for the price of just the head.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']If you're still alive in a few weeks I might have to take you up on that
partial trades? if you would wanna do a partial trade i will take this thing off your hands. I have a guitar i could part with. let me know, i would like to work somethin out.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I REALLY need this money torwards another amplifier as I gig.
understandable. well i have a bunch of stuff sitting around here, and i usually have very good luck with my lower end guitars on CL around here...usually i get a few calls within a day or two. so im gonna post up a guitar around here, see if i can get a quick sale...and then i should be at or around 500-600...i get paid next week..as long as its still here in a week ill most likely grab it.

pics?
No tears, no dents, perfect condision.
Tolex is a tad dirty but that's just a wet rag away from being fixed.
Which I will do before sending.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']No tears, no dents, perfect condision.
Tolex is a tad dirty but that's just a wet rag away from being fixed.
Which I will do before sending.
any more info on it? maybe upgraded software to 2.0 (or 2.5?) that armin mod with new cab models? anything else about it or is it a stock line 6 vetta?
It has been hacked so that all of the Amplifiers are titled with their actual amplifier name.
Just like the armin mod without the cabinets.

It can be upgraded to 2.0 and then 2.5 for free if you get a Midi Interface on the cheep.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']It has been hacked so that all of the Amplifiers are titled with their actual amplifier name.
Just like the armin mod without the cabinets.

It can be upgraded to 2.0 and then 2.5 for free if you get a Midi Interface on the cheep.
yeah...i know the upgrades are free, so that wasnt much of a concern. I just wanted to know some more info about the head. will get back to you once the funds are together, but by all means dont wait on me.