Hey guys, I just got my new Schecter C-1 Classic in blue today ^^ I paid 500$ for it off of Zzounds (brand new, yes) they are having a sale, so you might wanna head on over there for the 300$ off. Anyway, this is my new baby, sounds absolutely amazing, and looks beautiful.

Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
oooo very pretty congrats
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
very sexy
HNGD man!
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
That is rather attractive, HNGD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
plays amazing, the 59/JB combo is so warm and mellow on clean settings, and thick on distortion which i like (it sounded good on my puny 10 watt starter amp, thats how nice it sounded haha). nice, low action made playing very nice and slick, plays like a dream
Schecter Damien FR
Boss GE-7 EQ
Sigma Dx Acoustic
Awesome man! I have the exact same guitar but in that reddish brown.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
yeah, green looks amazing, but when im getting 300$ off just for the paint, i think ill settle for blue :3
Schecter Damien FR
Boss GE-7 EQ
Sigma Dx Acoustic
The designs on the fretboard are too much for me to handle.
Gear

Ibanez RG350DX Electric Guitar With DiMarzio Tone Zone
Academy Electric Guitar
BeaverCreek Acoustic Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey Sanpera Footswitch I
Those inlays are to die for.

HNGD
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
I dig it, nice guitar man, congrats.
Gear:
1998 PRS CE 22-10 Top Natural Finish
MIM HSS Strat-Electron Blue
Vox AC4TV
I like this color better than the red (super f'ing close though)

One of the guitars im GASing for right now
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
Quote by BurningStarlV
Noice.

I love C-1 Classics but I've never like the blue. Congrats on getting it so damn cheap though!

What year is it?

by guessing its new, id say 2009 :3
Schecter Damien FR
Boss GE-7 EQ
Sigma Dx Acoustic
Quote by BurningStarlV
Holy shit, you got a bargain then

Does it have the JB and Jazz combo or JB and '59?

Got the Jb and 59' set, and boy they sound amazing
Schecter Damien FR
Boss GE-7 EQ
Sigma Dx Acoustic
dude thats precisely the guitar i want right now! and WOW brand new for $500 is AMAZING.

except, i dont know if its just your camera and lighting situation, but it looks more of a sea green and not nearly the blue thats displayed on the schecter page. please say its not sea green!

and also, how is the neck? ive played around a few cheap schecters and my store and the necks are too thick. as much as i love that guitar, that could very easily turn me off of it. so compare it to some other thin necks you've felt before and let me know! thanks pal!

edit: also, they are advertised on schecters site as coming with JB/Jazz. you sure its an '09 model?

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Last edited by SYLrules88 at Oct 1, 2009,
Quote by SYLrules88
dude thats precisely the guitar i want right now! and WOW brand new for $500 is AMAZING.

except, i dont know if its just your camera and lighting situation, but it looks more of a sea green and not nearly the blue thats displayed on the schecter page. please say its not sea green!

and also, how is the neck? ive played around a few cheap schecters and my store and the necks are too thick. as much as i love that guitar, that could very easily turn me off of it. so compare it to some other thin necks you've felt before and let me know! thanks pal!

edit: also, they are advertised on schecters site as coming with JB/Jazz. you sure its an '09 model?

My camera is a bit eh, its a nice blue, the one darker blue picture i have is what it looks the most like. the neck is thick, but not too thick, I personally like it better than Ibanez necks, even though I do shred stuff. And according to Zzounds, it has the Jb/59, so maybe its not 2009? not sure now that you brought that up haha
Schecter Damien FR
Boss GE-7 EQ
Sigma Dx Acoustic
Quote by Zinnie
And according to Zzounds, it has the Jb/59, so maybe its not 2009? not sure now that you brought that up haha

Mine is an 08 and it has a Jazz instead of the '59. I have no idea what year they put what pickups in, but all I know is that I prefer the Jazz to the '59 so I'm happy.

Of course you could always check the serial #. I think the first two numbers determine the year.
Last edited by BurningStarlV at Oct 1, 2009,
ah dude burning star i just looked at yours! the red is nice but i think i like the green and the blue just a tad better. though i would rather have the gold hardware.

so how does the neck compare to lets say an LTD? i just wanna make sure its not as thick as the other cheaper schecters at my store. the omen-7 to be exact. yes i know its a 7 but if it were a six it would still feel like trying to hug a redwood tree

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

its not exactly a shred neck like an LTD, but i personally like the schecter necks, they feel good to me, and i can shred on em
Schecter Damien FR
Boss GE-7 EQ
Sigma Dx Acoustic
that inlay is a little much for me, but that finish is amazing! especially with the matching headstock!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
I came...

at every picture...

twice.

thats 18 times total.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
I swear, I can stare at that just as much as BoobZ and Ace...major guitar wood right now.
Quote by SYLrules88
damn, that sounds maybe a little too big for me then

its a bit thicker at the lower frets, im guessing more for chords, but it does slim down a bit towards the higher frets, you should try it though, because word of mouth cant descrie it as good as actual touch :3
Schecter Damien FR
Boss GE-7 EQ
Sigma Dx Acoustic