Ok, ill make this short.

Basically i did my girlfriend yesterday (we had been going out for a little tiny less than a month, she is 17, im 16. But thats not important)

Anyway, about 55 minutes in i broke the condom without realizing. Then about 57 minutes in (2 minutes later) i came (again). All day and last night ive been paranoid about her being pregnant.

What are the chances of her being pregnant, and what can i do to prevent her being pregnant, is there like a pill?

Thanks guys.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Holy ****, I only lasted like 10 seconds my first time with my girlfriend!

All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
Did you tell her your condom broke? That may be a good start, then tell her to get the morning after pill if she can get one.
What's up with the paranoia recently???

Take it like a man!!!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Talk to her about it? Get the morning after pill? It could save you alot of stress
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
yea right 55 minutes lol.

but on a serious side she could be taking what some people call 'the pill' wich is a birth control pill and then theres a thing called a monring after pill which a girl can take if seh just had unsafe sex. Ask if shes taking any of these and just because you can use these still use a condom they dont always work.
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Ibanez rgr421exfm W/ Evos
Epiphone G-400
Some no name acoustic thats pretty good
Last edited by iamawsomeguitar at Oct 1, 2009,
Quote by Tire Me.
might wanna try a wire coat hanger.

and I doubt TS lasted an hour in his gf. Come on.

it was the first thing that came up in google and i was too lazy to keep searching
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Also...

Quote by maiden03

Anyway, about 55 minutes in i broke the condom without realizing. Then about 57 minutes in (2 minutes later) i came (again). All day and last night ive been paranoid about her being pregnant.

Bolded - urdoinitwrong

Red - I think we can do the math.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by frozen_soul
(Invalid img)

BEST! FIRST! REPLY!

Quote by st.stephen
Did you tell her your condom broke? That may be a good start, then tell her to get the morning after pill if she can get one.

Yeah we stopped like right after it broke. Ive looked into that pill, can anyone buy it or is an over-18 thing?

Quote by Momentosis
What's up with the paranoia recently???

Take it like a man!!!

I DONT WANT A KID!

Quote by iamawsomeguitar
yea right 55 minutes lol.

but on a serious side she could be taking what some people call 'the pill' wich is a birth control pill and then theres a thing called a monring after pill which a girl can take if seh just had unsafe sex. Ask if shes taking any of these and just because you can use these still use a condom they dont always work.

I asked her, shes not on the pill...

Quote by Elden G20
You came twice?

Thats the thing, i dont know if i came twice, i think i may have just orgasmed twice.

And to everyone saying i didnt last 1 hour, i now dont like you, i really did last an hour, she gave me a handy first so thats why it took so long for me to come again. And no one was home so we had no interruptions.

Quote by Davo Ownz
Sex thread, relationship thread.

Take your pick.

Wasnt the sex thread closed?
Last edited by maiden03 at Oct 1, 2009,
Don't worry about us bustin your balls(lol) it's all in good fun.

lols

Quote by CrossBack7
sex thread/relationship thread etc...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all