Alright, so i live in Hereford, UK. A tiny little town, which has the SAS camp smack in the middle of it. I was wondering, if a war or some similar conflict started, whats the chances i'm gonna get the hell blown out of me?
Believe.
The Rake is going to get you first.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
If you're worrying about that then yes you should be worried.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Hell yeah u better start saying your prayers every night. My friend boards at the army camp down the road and once a guy was taking a piss outside and they shot him no questions asked coz someone was stealing weapons from the armery and since it was late at night they naturally assumed it was him (the dude pissing) and since this is South Africa no one gave a **** after it happened
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Why wait until an armed conflict happens...got more chance of it being blown to hell and back because of terrorism..

Just a thought....
[
Go there and pick a fight.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yes you should be worried, very worried... No it's safe. It's completely safe.

Movie reference, anyone?
That's nothing I live near Sellafield Nuclear Power Plant if that blows or gets bombed than a 20+ mile radius is ****ed.
You Are More Likely To Be Devoured Than Empowered By Your Own Sense Of Romance
Quote by PiecesOfRainbow
That's nothing I live near Sellafield Nuclear Power Plant if that blows or gets bombed than a 20+ mile radius is ****ed.

It's not a competition dude
Believe.
What war? Come on, stop worrying, you're safe.
Now plug that gtr in and make some noise!
- Enjoy a huge collection of funny pick up lines.
- Article Collection
Quote by spoony 101

If it was though I have a chance
You Are More Likely To Be Devoured Than Empowered By Your Own Sense Of Romance
Bawww

Really? this is something that concerns you?!

We live in ENGLAND, ts. Everything is close to everything. It wouldn't take too many nukes to wipe the whole country off the map. You should be more concerned about that than the fact we have an SAS training facility in our country.
Quote by spoony 101

Yes it is.

I live in the countryside with a lot of farms nearby. A lot. If that gets bombed, I get covered in manure. So count your lucky stars you've only got a nuclear power plant to be concerned about.
I read in the paper this morning that a massive war was about to break out right in Hereford.

I wouldn't worry too much though.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Bawww

Really? this is something that concerns you?!

We live in ENGLAND, ts. Everything is close to everything. It wouldn't take too many nukes to wipe the whole country off the map. You should be more concerned about that than the fact we have an SAS training facility in our country.

Thats kinda what i meant.
BTW, i'm not really worrying, i was just bored
Believe.
Last edited by spoony 101 at Oct 1, 2009,
The SAS kick arse, and can also kick flying nukes 800 miles so you need not worry.