I wanna learn some heavy ****! I just finished up (for the most part) I Cum Blood by cannibal corpse. Any other suggestions? Preferably death metal, melodeath, or maybe even some metalcore.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION
Domination by Morbid Angel.

Also, why would you learn a song in Eb and ignore the Bb altogether?
Try anything from Nevermore!

Born will be awesome to play! My acid words is fun to play too!
If you can read this... you can read!

Quote by Fat Lard
    I like semen, so what?
    Quote by ShallowEndings
    Stealing your thread temporarily, how loose should strings be in dropped b? Starting to get sick of it..

It's not that loose if you have a 7-string. It's basically Eb on a 6-string.
    Quote by Jesus_Dean
    There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
    Quote by yoduh4077
    MY TIME HAS COME.
    Quote by Jesus_Dean
    ^^^See! Told ya so!
    If you have a 6 string and your strings are loose in drop B, you should consider moving up a gauge or two. Take it to a pro and have it set up for heavier gauge strings, or do it yourself.

Breaking Benjamin are DEFINITELY not heavy enough for me. At. All.
    My gear
    Ibanez RG7321
    Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
    Jasmine J35
    Squier Fender P-Bass
    Ibanez TBX150H
    Crate 4x12
    Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION
    Quote by yoduh4077
    It's not that loose if you have a 7-string. It's basically Eb on a 6-string.

Yeah i realised that with a 7 string, but thought instead of making a new thread id just ask here.. I just thought with 12's like people say, it'd be reasonable easy to pick. Instead when you alternate pick the strings just aren't that easy to pick fast.