FOR SALE: Jackson Pro Series KE-3 Kelly with the Crimson Swirl Finish. $650 (willing to negotiate)

The guitar has been professionally customized to include a second pot for tone adjustment. I was originally selling this guitar with EMG Pick-Ups in and now i installed the original Seymour Duncans that it came with (I have not uploaded new pictures yet). All of the Jackson Kelly specifications shown in the link below are the same except for the modications stated above. Also comes with an oversized HARDSHELL CASE from Jackson specifically designed for the Kelly.

The guitar itself is in great shape and if you've ever played a jackson before you know how smooth the action is on these guitars. It has barely seen the stage in the time that I have owned the guitar. The only minor imperfection to this guitar is that the paint is chipped on the back corner on the upper left fin (Contact me for pictures of the damages). I have posted some pictures below. Additional pictures are available upon request.

I live in the Western New York area. Shipping costs will be at the buyers expense. For any additional information please feel free to contact me at brian.platter@gmail.com or leave a post here.

Specifications of the KE-3 (retail $1,179) before the modifications:
http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/specSheet.php?product=2912000803

Very nice, might be interested. Depends on my money situation after getting a new amp.

May I ask whereabouts in WNY you are?
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack

I live in Williamsville. If your close by, your welcome to come try the guitar out to see what you think. Whereabouts are you from?

Thanks
I might have to do that. I live in Castile, I doubt you know where that is. It's about five minutes from Warsaw.
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack

Ok, thats sounds good to me. When were you thinking of check in it out. I'm usually free after 5 every day of the week. The better way to keep in contact with me is over e-mail. brian.platter@gmail.com

Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks
trade for esp/ltd ec-400at?
Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX
ESP/LTD EC400AT

Soon to have an Ibanez RG1550M, 350M, and RG2610!!