and didn't pay her, would it be rape or theft?

Edit: i know this is old but i am truly curious
Last edited by SilentCivilian8 at Oct 1, 2009,
Old..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
this is old and no it wouldn't be rape because she consented to it.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
im pretty sure that would be theft. because she obviously was consenting. either way, if i couldnt pay her, id just offer her a drink a slip her a roofie, then drop her off on the street or at a homeless shelter lol
Quote by metalblaster
im pretty sure that would be theft. because she obviously was consenting. either way, if i couldnt pay her, id just offer her a drink a slip her a roofie, then drop her off on the street or at a homeless shelter lol

Sounds like a good plan, let's do it!
Quote by -tempest-
Wow TS, way to bring maturity to the pit.

eh, iv come to expect this crap from the pit. can you honestly say you dont expect this anymore?
Prostitution.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by drdoom8793
eh, iv come to expect this crap from the pit. can you honestly say you dont expect this anymore?

it could at least be creative imo
Quote by KreatorRage
Sounds like a good plan, let's do it!

sure! i wasnt planning on having another person helping me but that would be some great help!

so you get the legs, i get the arms, i just dont want to smell the cheesefish odor....

so yeah, then we chuck her out the window.
Quote by ChangeMyName
Depends if you stole her virginity.

The only person who stole her virginity would probably be her father or a neighbour or a distant uncle or her bedpost.
I'm pretty sure you would actually be arrested for hiring a prostitute, not either of those other things.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
she'll probly beat your ass just like the one hooker did to the shamwow guy
"The grass is always greener on the other side..."
Quote by tetsuma
Bass work is just as important as guitar work, its people who dont understand this who fail.
well you dont want to do that cause her pimp would sort you out

id say theft though but i thy nomally ask for the money up front

EDIT: i dont know this 100% due to me having no experience with prostitutes, im just saying what ive heard

Last edited by metal_al73 at Oct 1, 2009,
Pit Answer: Theft

Real Answer: Rape.

That's assuming (s)he didn't want to have sex with you of course, prostitutes are not exempt from normal human relationships you know..
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
it can't be rape because she consented to having sex with you in the first place. it would be considered theft, you're not paying for a good/service you are receiving...in the most literal sense possible.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by -tempest-
Wow TS, way to bring maturity to the pit.

Are you fucking serious?

Quote by jgbsmith
Pit Answer: Theft

Real Answer: Rape.

That's assuming (s)he didn't want to have sex with you of course, prostitutes are not exempt from normal human relationships you know..

No, but how does that change the fact that she would have consented beforehand?
You're*
It'd be more in line with not paying your credit card bill.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Actually... You wouldn't get charged with rape or theft. You'd be charged for soliciting prostitution and then have to pay a huge fine or spend some time being sodomized by bubba
Quote by timo1
I used to go on the computer in the morning and look up 'naked female breasts' on Google.
It came up with a picture of a duck
TS if you want to rape her, just go for it
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime