I've had a few more ideas for painting my Xbox 360, however, I don't want to get rid of the current paint I have on it. I wanted to buy some used/broken Xbox's that I could use the face and side plates from for my new ideas. Does anybody have some idea of where I could buy any?

I know most people will say eBay. I might have to break down and do it through eBay but I'd rather not deal with the whole bidding ****. I'd rather just buy it without the hassle of re-bidding and watching the auction.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
i have one
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by RampagingAcorn
i have one

I forgot to mention, secure sellers would be nice.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Quote by xMetalGodx
I forgot to mention, secure sellers would be nice.

really do, it wont read discs, but it still turns on.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Microsoft?

>.>
<.<

Why don't you just ask around your school or something, see if anybody has some broken ones.
Or you can find a good free local classifieds thing online, and posted an ad there saying you're looking for some.
Quote by dark&broken
Microsoft?

>.>
<.<

Why don't you just ask around your school or something, see if anybody has some broken ones.
Or you can find a good free local classifieds thing online, and posted an ad there saying you're looking for some.

Not a bad idea, I'll probably try posting signs around campus before I deal with anything like Craigslist or similar sites.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout