Page 1 of 2
Hey, I like that Sandi Thom song...

EDIT: Yeah I have to say, this list is pretty bad if it's supposed to be addressing bad songs. Looks like it's just a bunch of songs that this guy doesn't like.
Last edited by AnAngrySquirrel at Oct 1, 2009,
Quote by Wheezer

Then you've never heard/experienced the terror that is the Cha Cha Slide.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
"50. Afroman: 'Because I Got High' (2001) - A horrible, horrible song presumably only written for 14-year-old stoners to sing along to whilst they fester in their own dirt and smoke a joint when watching South Park. Totally unimaginative, 'Because I Got High' is about as funny as the black death."

This list is wrong.
Lol i wish i was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair, that wasn't a bad song, wierd music video where a random black guy appears with a daisy chain of buttercups then runs off

Soon as i read akon, i was expecting to see Lonely

That sites pretty crap, have to click 50 times to see the whole list

I'm glad to see razorlight there, just because i hate the lead singer to the depths of my soul
WHY ISNT BROKEN CYDE ON THERE
but there are songs that the list has missed off
and its my life is a good song
I find that navigating this site is like playing Operation. If I move my mouse just slightly in the wrong direction, a giant Bing ad pops up and makes doing anything else impossible.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Why is it that people have to be so hostile in writing these articles? A simple 'I dislike this song because ...' would suffice. I suppose internet tough-guy syndrome effects these people aswell.
That list is horrible. It's just a list of songs that the author doesn't like. He doesn't actually give reasons for not liking them, he just claims they "Aren't music". It took all the strength in me not to stop reading after I saw Afroman at 50.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by maidenfan15
That list is horrible. It's just a list of songs that the author doesn't like. He doesn't actually give reasons for not liking them, he just claims they "Aren't music". It took all the strength in me not to stop reading after I saw Afroman at 50.

Getting further into the list i've noticed it's just some elitist baselessly insulting any and all things mainstream. It's quite funny to be honest because of how hard he's failing to land real insults and criticisms of these artists.
Quote by aaciseric
Getting further into the list i've noticed it's just some elitist baselessly insulting any and all things mainstream. It's quite funny to be honest because of how hard he's failing to land real insults and criticisms of these artists.

Exactly. He insulted Enrique Iglesias for bringing a fan up on stage and kissing them during his shows. That must have made so many people happy. That's like Metallica bringing me up and asking me to play with them.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
I happen to like 'Lips of an Angel' among a few scattered others on that list.

The following line, however disturbs me:

"She's flirty, turned thirty, ain't that the age a girl gets really dirty?"

That list is pure musical elitism...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by notsominidude
WHY ISNT BROKEN CYDE ON THERE
but there are songs that the list has missed off
and its my life is a good song

We were comparing bands that are bad, not unbeleivably awesome ones.
He almost seems jealous
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
Why couldn't they make a normal list instead i am not clicking my way threw all that ****.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
It's My Life - Bon Jovi?
I LOVED that song!

That's the song that turned me on to harder music.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Tonight's gonna be a good night. Tonight's gonna be a good night.Tonight's gonna be a good night.Tonight's gonna be a good night.Tonight's gonna be a good night.Tonight's gonna be a good night.

*continue to the end of song. Maybe throw a "I've got a feeling" every now and then.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Last edited by osXtiger at Oct 1, 2009,
Quote by osXtiger
Tonight's gonna be a good night. Tonight's gonna be a good night.Tonight's gonna be a good night.Tonight's gonna be a good night.Tonight's gonna be a good night.Tonight's gonna be a good night.

*continue to the end of song. Maybe throw a "I've got a feeling" every now and then.

This

Or Soulja Boy
I like Mr. Writer. I think it's a really cool song.

And I think one of the worst songs I've heard in a while is that new Black Eyed Pesa song, "I gotta feeling". That song drives me nuts.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
the thong song and my humps were masterpieces. the author is obviously a fat chick, and jealous.
The new Shakira song.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
This list is totally bogus. It's my Life by Bon Jovi is a f*cking great song.

John Mayer? That song was great, too.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by crazy8rgood
"50. Afroman: 'Because I Got High' (2001) - A horrible, horrible song presumably only written for 14-year-old stoners to sing along to whilst they fester in their own dirt and smoke a joint when watching South Park. Totally unimaginative, 'Because I Got High' is about as funny as the black death."

This list is wrong.

+100000

Greatest song ever.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I didn't bother to read it but Because I Got High was poetry, man. You could tell listening to his lyrical wordsmithism that he had felt true pain and anguish.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quite frankly I'm sick of reading these pretentious ass "worst" lists from this retarded website that clearly doesn't even have the intellect to use spellcheck.

AÆdit: Yeah, if this piece of shit thinks he can put Big Yellow Taxi in the same list as The Thong Song, he can go suck a dick for all I care. What a moronic cock.

Last edited by archangels666 at Oct 1, 2009,
Quote by Spoony_Bard
This list is totally bogus. It's my Life by Bon Jovi is a f*cking great song.

agreed.

because I got high is just a fun song. anyone hear the bob rivers parody beclaus I got high? funny stuff.

while I'm not surprised creed is on there, one last breath is NOT the song I would've picked (and this coming from someone who's never been a creed fan). the intro to OLB is awesome! if only stapp didn't have to open his mouth... that song would be great.
There were actually a few songs on there that werent honestly so bad... I mean, most were a total trainwreck and deserved infamy on that list, but others could have really been replaced by Lady Gaga and others...
Might have been a decent list if the writer didn't appear to be a bitter failed musician with extremely limited writing skills.
Quote by crazy8rgood

This list is wrong.

I don't follow.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Some of the songs are good, the writer just comes across as an elitist prick.
Quote by ChangeMyName
We were comparing bands that are bad, not unbeleivably awesome ones.
Yeah, we are talking about Brokencide here. What do unbelievably awesome bands have to do with Brokencide?
No such thing as a "worst" song, IMO.

If I had to pick something that I couldn't listen to a lot, though? It's the "Willy Wonka" song from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

That song oozes with nauseating, overly exxagerated joy. I'm not saying I don't like happy music, but that song is just...... *head asplodes*
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Most aren't bad songs. The list just aligns being catchy with not having any depth. I can think of songs not mentioned which are far worst
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Page 1 of 2