Page 1 of 2
when you just want to be a complete assh*le?? Not in a serious way, but in a kinda cynical/jokey way.

Case in point: I'm trying to resist the urge to completely rip the piss out of a certain girl on FB. Her statuses are stupid- usually about alcohol and spelt wrong, and her profile pic is of her with some fake-tanned bitches with the most hilarious awkward smiles...

I know it doesn't matter, and honestly I'm just waiting for my shower to warm up, but got any good stories about just being a complete d*ck for no reason- playing the troll?
I'd make it a rule of thumb to not make thread next time you get like this.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Last edited by iantheman at Oct 1, 2009,
Yeah, there's this one chick in my school who recently had an abortion. Now don't get me wrong, I'm pro-choice, but every time she is near me, I ask different people around me their views on abortion.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by iantheman
I'd make it a rule of thumb to not make thread next time you get like this.

I'd make it a rule of thumb to proof read your posts. Dumb ass.
do it when your drunk
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
when people ask stupid questions i make sure they know its stupid by giving a stupid answer. i think everyone knows the answers to their own question, they just dont give enough effort into finding it out or hold themselves to low standards, so me being a dick kind of kicks them into gear, so to say. maybe next time theyll think be4 asking.

ie. "did u cut ur hair" "no it just fell out."
Quote by spartan 118
Yeah, there's this one chick in my school who recently had an abortion. Now don't get me wrong, I'm pro-choice, but every time she is near me, I ask different people around me their views on abortion.

I did this all last year, but the girl didnt have an abortion, she was just EXTREMELY against it. She was a die-hard mormon and actually handed out the mormon book (idk what its called) as going away gifts on the last day of school.

/storythatisofftopic
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
I often tell women at bars that they're average. Because it works.
Quote by the1

He forgot the letter S. One fucking letter.
S

There. Happy?!?!??!?!?!?!
Quote by imdeth

Quote by RG5EX1
He forgot the letter S. One fucking letter.
S

There. Happy?!?!??!?!?!?!

No.
ie. "did u cut ur hair" "no it just fell out."

Q:"Did you get a haircut?"

A:"No, I got all of them cut"
Last.fm

Baltimore Ravens
Washington Capitals
Baltimore Orioles
Jeff Gordon24
Quote by the1
No.

???????
Quote by imdeth

im getting like that more and more often. facebook is probably the reason to. i hate status- attention *****s. check out this stupid bitch's status right now.

"XXXXXXX XXXXX is extremely appauled that my father would blame me and my messy room for my mothers stress. that coming from the jobless hypocritical husband. thanks, dad."

WE DON'T CARE. who the hell informs people of their goddamn personal problems, when in reality nobody cares at all, and never will care. you know what, to hell with this, i think i WILL be an asshole to this chick for a while. dumbass needs to learn that nobody gives a ****. absolutely nobody.

btw: name X'd out to prevent trolling.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Oct 1, 2009,
Quote by the1

You are well without fault in your grammar. The grammar Nazis would be proud.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
im getting like that more and more often. facebook is probably the reason to. i hate status- attention *****s. check out this stupid bitch's status right now.

"XXXXXXX XXXX

is extremely appauled that my father would blame me and my messy room for my mothers stress. that coming from the jobless hypocritical husband. thanks, dad."

WE DON'T CARE. who the hell informs people of their goddamn personal problems, when in reality nobody cares at all, and never will care. you know what, to hell with this, i think i WILL be an asshole to this chick for a while.

btw: name X'd out to prevent trolling.

Well, the whole point of FB is to act like people care...

My case in point:

"xxxxxxxx is extremely confused! and annoyed at OMEWONE!!!!! but is very muchg llookijng forward to a night out on RASBERRY SAMBUKA!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"

Jesus Christ.
Quote by the1
Not shiny enough.

Well, you would know best...being attracted to shiny things and all..
Quote by ChangeMyName
You are well without fault in your grammar. The grammar Nazis would be proud.

Stop making fun of me
today...while playing tennis in school...I was being a total dickhead to two girls that played against me and another girl. They are stupid as crap. And they went to gymnasium...cmon...
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by severed-metal

nohomo
Quote by the1

I find the grammar errors in this post to be ironic. That is all.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by the1
Not shiny enough.

Last try. I'm done with this off-topicness.
Quote by imdeth

Quote by the1
Well, the whole point of FB is to act like people care...

My case in point:

"xxxxxxxx is extremely confused! and annoyed at OMEWONE!!!!! but is very muchg llookijng forward to a night out on RASBERRY SAMBUKA!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"

Jesus Christ.

some guy's status on my facebook last week was "mon be dead at mah work 2dai. bumba get stab up."

i haven't laughed that hard in LOOONG time. As ridiculous of that "language" and spelling is, i almost peed my pants laughing at it.

Quote by severed-metal

o rly.....
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Oct 1, 2009,
Quote by iantheman
I find the grammar errors in this post to be ironic. That is all.

You've won the battle...but not the war.
Quote by RG5EX1

Last try. I'm done with this off-topicness.

That'll have to do.
Me: "The scale really only goes from 6 to 10. We aren't even aware of anything else."
Girl: "Well what about a 4 if you have been drinking a lot?"
Me: "What's a 4?"
Friend of mine: "I've never heard of a 4 either. What's she talking about?"
Quote by jfreyvogel
Me: "The scale really only goes from 6 to 10. We aren't even aware of anything else."
Girl: "Well what about a 4 if you have been drinking a lot?"
Me: "What's a 4?"
Friend of mine: "I've never heard of a 4 either. What's she talking about?"

The numbers being with reference to what? Women I presume... You should make it clear.
I figured it was pretty clear to any other guys. Maybe my friends and I just make too many jokes about it....
Quote by RG5EX1
She was a die-hard mormon and actually handed out the mormon book (idk what its called)

It's called The Book of Mormon.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
I get those urges now and again. I usually get it when I've had a strong boost of confidence or just had a good day. I'm such an egotistic bastard when confident.

Once i kept taking the piss out of my mates obsession with girls with curly hair for about an hour with a ridiculiously high-pitch voice.
Quote by the1
when you just want to be a complete assh*le?? Not in a serious way, but in a kinda cynical/jokey way.

Case in point: I'm trying to resist the urge to completely rip the piss out of a certain girl on FB. Her statuses are stupid- usually about alcohol and spelt wrong, and her profile pic is of her with some fake-tanned bitches with the most hilarious awkward smiles...

I know it doesn't matter, and honestly I'm just waiting for my shower to warm up, but got any good stories about just being a complete d*ck for no reason- playing the troll?

Girls do not enjoy this. I live with these feelings everyday, but you learn to control them and use them in the opportune situations.
Quote by rednightmare
It's called The Book of Mormon.

Wow. You would think that I would remember that.

Silly me....
Quote by imdeth

^^^^HOLY CRAP!! another lincolnshire person?!?! On UG???^^^^

PaulyEDIT:Yeah..that 'mood' is basically how i am all. the. damn. time.
Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Oct 1, 2009,
There's a really annoying, bitchy girl at school who's dad is currently in prison for shooting her mum after they split up. Well, she's going bald from stress and i have to resist making jokes about it because i'm trying to be nice. But i don't know how long i'll be able to keep this up for because she's so annoying.
I play Bass and Drums, the instruments that are made fun of

"And there shall be a boy of such extrordinary rhythm section power, that he shall smite all 6-stringed elitists that stand before him"- Nostradamus
Page 1 of 2