recently right above my lip a pimple formed and I know its not cold sore, or atleast looking at images, and symptoms and such it doesnt look like one, but it is the worst thing in the world its gotten alot better recently its only about day 3 and each day its getting smaller, anyone get any of these Cold Sore/Pimple w.e it is
It's AIDS
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
oh wow you got a ****ing pimple. suck it up you woman.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mhm. If it were a true cold sore, it'd hurt like a mother upon contact with your bottom lip.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
It'll go away eventually.

Suck it up.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
wow

1 pimple... when i went through puberty i had a least 7 at a time

suck it up b*tch
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Pop It
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Name it and talk to it.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by amicone18
recently right above my lip a pimple formed and I know its not cold sore, or atleast looking at images, and symptoms and such it doesnt look like one, but it is the worst thing in the world its gotten alot better recently its only about day 3 and each day its getting smaller, anyone get any of these Cold Sore/Pimple w.e it is

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by amicone18
but it is the worst thing in the world

And here's those African kids complaining about the lack of food...
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
Whats this? TS is a little beetch!
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon
A friend o' mine got a wierd lump thing on his top lip...we called it a turnip. It got a pulse or something and he had to pay like £4k to get it removed
Good luck with your thing
I have several of these "pimples." God damn my life sucks so much shit.

XAVIEDIT: Oh, they're a more specific type of lip pimple? I thought you were just talking about general acne.
Last edited by xaviergray at Oct 2, 2009,
A new planet may have formed on your upper lip. Do not pop it or it will truly be a great catastrohorary.
Quote by Iamafunguy
A new planet may have formed on your upper lip. Do not pop it or it will truly be a great catastrohorary.

ಠ_ಠ
has a terrible signature.
How Neat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.................. ....
Smells like fish
What the ****...
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
dude i had the same thing, its just a massive pimple that sucks back up into your lip. i busted mine today and the relief was amazing. plus the explosion of puss went all over the mirror
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by Metallizach
dude i had the same thing, its just a massive pimple that sucks back up into your lip. i busted mine today and the relief was amazing. plus the explosion of puss went all over the mirror

God damn thats disgusting...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I