Hey guys. So one of my mates has joined the army and seeing as he's never home, he's giving me his B.C. Rich Bronze Warlock. It has one bridge pickup, a stoptail bridge and a 24 fret bolt on neck.

My plan is to replace the bridge with a P.R.S. Stoptail (can buy them off their website) Buy a neck off somewhere (considering the Gibson V style one off Warmoth) and put in either a Seymour Duncan Invader or something similar.

I'll post pics once I collect the guitar, probably Monday.

If anyone has any ideas on possible head stock shapes (Except the B.C. Rich style one or the Jackson Style one) then feel free to suggest on that or any other aspect of the project.

Thanks X
Quote by Retro Rocker
You fucked up.
I can't believe you had the nerve to do that.

Get the hell off my forum!

Quote by Doppelgänger
Wait, did you use protection? Because that'd be funny if you got your cousin knocked up.
Last edited by boarderx-henry at Oct 1, 2009,
i would change the body
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
I couldn't find it on their site but I'd imagine that getting a gotoh or Schaller bridge might be a cheaper option for a similar quality part.

Also, double check that B.C. Rich sold the guitar with the same style neck joint as Fender do. You don't want to end up shelling out a fair bit of cash for a neck that doesn't fit in the pocket without routing.

Also, is there anything wrong with the current neck? Or are you wanting fancier (expensive) inlays/different neck profile? Unless its one of those I wouldn't bother with the Warmoth neck. I've got one hanging from the roof of my garage covered in half a coat of paint and I don't think its any better quality than my starter pack Ibanez neck.

Otherwise it sounds like a good plan. Are you replacing all the electronics? If so maybe do a coil tap on the bucker. It'd only be a few dollars more and give you another pretty distinctive sound.
I haven't heard nice things about the Invader. I do agree that the neck isn't that good.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Yeah, Coil Tap is a definite without question. As is the neck. Although I'd like to try and find a paddle headstock neck and shape it, if no one's selling that sort of neck
Quote by Retro Rocker
You fucked up.

Quote by Doppelgänger
Wait, did you use protection? Because that'd be funny if you got your cousin knocked up.
And to answer iamthejoker's question: I've played the guitar a few times and never really liked the neck, felt too cheap and uncomfy.
Quote by Retro Rocker
You fucked up.

Quote by Doppelgänger