Umm.. whenever I try to download a guitar pro or power tab nothing happens I clik on the "download tab" and it dosent do anything.. And sometimes the browser just closes before the download page even loads, I used to have an account and forgot the password and have a new email so I cannot recover it, so I just made this new one hoping someone can help me out so.. PLEASE! help
right-click the button, then click "save target as". that should work.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
to be fair. that old account is completely inactive, hes lost the password, so they can ban the hell out of it, just leave him this one, also u may have to be logged in to download, try downloading now u have this acount.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
I went into this thread thinking TS did something mentally scarring to a child.
Way to disappoint, TS, way to disappoint.
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon
Take this to Bug Reports in Site Feedback, TS. Congrats on being the first Oct 09er I've seen, even if you are a dirty stinking multi

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Who is TS? I've been hearing jokes about him, but I have no idea where it comes from.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

Quote by skittlzz
Umm.. whenever I try to download a guitar pro or power tab nothing happens I clik on the "download tab" and it dosent do anything.. And sometimes the browser just closes before the download page even loads, I used to have an account and forgot the password and have a new email so I cannot recover it, so I just made this new one hoping someone can help me out so.. PLEASE! help

accounts have nothing to do with the GP program -_-, who the hell told you that nonsense? My best guess is that your browser sucks, OR you're just a noob at PCs and cannot navigate/use PCs well enough to understand...
Quote by diminishedtobme
I think the male ones have dicks, Im not sure though.

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol