Page 1 of 2
So, as a project for my marketing class, we are to come up with a product from Hershey's Chocolate that is to be targeted towards men. I don't really want to do a "football shaped chocolate bar" because everyone in my class is doing something along those lines, and it seems a little cliche.

So far, I've come up with "Hershey's cologne," but i don't really know how I want to make it smell. I've smelled the Axe Chocolate stuff and it was bad; didn't even smell like chocolate.

Can I get some opinions on this and possibly some new ideas if this goes nowhere?

tl;dr: It's not that long. Just read it.

live righteously

I swear to God we're gonna get it right,
If you'd just lay your weapon down.
lol nah.

The smell of chocolate makes me sick.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
That would make me want chocolate pretzels all the time.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

how about chocolate body butter for sexy time?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
How about chocolate flavored condoms instead?

Your idea is pretty good though, I think. I might buy it if I was in a weird mood or I was going out with a girl who really liked chocolate.
kill all humans
cool idea, bro.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Also, just because it smells like chocolate doesn't make it an aphrodesiac...

You'd probably have to mix in chocolate for that effect and I don't know any who'd cover themselves in chocolate spray.

Quote by CrossBack7
I don't wanna do anything sexual, because we have to present this to the class and my immaturity would cause me to laugh the whole time.

The chocolate pretzels comment got me thinking. I googled it and Hersheys doesnt make chocolate pretzels.

Thoughts? It would be like a pretzel covered in a Hershey Kiss.

(btw, i have no idea how Hershey's Kisses taste, i despise chocolate, so I can't really judge)

live righteously

Quote by BreakfastChamp
I don't wanna do anything sexual, because we have to present this to the class and my immaturity would cause me to laugh the whole time.

The chocolate pretzels comment got me thinking. I googled it and Hersheys doesnt make chocolate pretzels.

Thoughts? It would be like a pretzel covered in a Hershey Kiss.

(btw, i have no idea how Hershey's Kisses taste, i despise chocolate, so I can't really judge)

Nestle does.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Hmm, turns out they make Pretzel Bites. Damn.

Any other ideas?

live righteously

chocolate face mask to clean your pores n ****

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Last edited by EMGs_rule at Oct 1, 2009,
I have a bear that smells like chocolate because of a oil based perfume. It smells delicious.

Here are some ideas.
Chocolate toothpaste, lip balm, shampoo, conditioner, chocolate dipped fruit, paper with chocolate fragrance, laundry detergent, deodorant... the ideas get weirder and weirder as I go... candles, incense, hand cream, guitar-shaped, toliet paper, urine mint thinges, pens with chocolate fragrance ink... the possibilities are endless...
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

Last edited by FreakAddiction at Oct 1, 2009,
"Heeeeeyyyy Guys!! Like sex? Would you like to have it whenever you please? Well we've got the product for you! It's Chocolate! And if you buy and eat 1000 bars, you will cum chocolate, making you irresistable to women! Just ask our satisfied customer!..."
*ACTUAL TESTIMONY*
"Hi, I'm Robert and I'm 20 years old. I used to be like all you out there, who never seemed to get women who wanted to have another ride on the R-train. Toot Toot! I would spend all my time on internet forums, debating with 14year olds about which Pokemon was best. That's before I tried chocolate. There was an urban legend circulating that if you bought and consumed 1000 bars of chocolate, you would cum chocolate. Of course, I tried it, and look at me now. *holds up pic of 300 pound man being kissed by 2 different women* I'm living the dream! And now, I even get to work from home, because I can't fit through the office door! That's all for now! Try it!"

(main announcer) "As you can see folks, he's living the dream! So go on down to your local warehouse super store and buy the 1000 bar of chocolate bag! If they don't have it, they're not super, just somewhat great. Do you want all the women you can handle? Do you want to file the Johnson Report while getting blown by 4 women who have a craving for chocolate? Then try it and buy some today!"
Put a block of chocolate in a deodorant stick
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by bingeandletgo
Put a block of chocolate in a deodorant stick

That would end up smelling horribly bad.
Make a chocolate Taj Mahal for an Indian prince.. obviously
) ADVANCE (
ג WARS
Chocolate? CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATE!!!!! CHOCOLAAAAAAATEEEEEE!!!!!
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by BK202
"Heeeeeyyyy Guys!! Like sex? Would you like to have it whenever you please? Well we've got the product for you! It's Chocolate! And if you buy and eat 1000 bars, you will cum chocolate, making you irresistable to women! Just ask our satisfied customer!..."
*ACTUAL TESTIMONY*
"Hi, I'm Robert and I'm 20 years old. I used to be like all you out there, who never seemed to get women who wanted to have another ride on the R-train. Toot Toot! I would spend all my time on internet forums, debating with 14year olds about which Pokemon was best. That's before I tried chocolate. There was an urban legend circulating that if you bought and consumed 1000 bars of chocolate, you would cum chocolate. Of course, I tried it, and look at me now. *holds up pic of 300 pound man being kissed by 2 different women* I'm living the dream! And now, I even get to work from home, because I can't fit through the office door! That's all for now! Try it!"

(main announcer) "As you can see folks, he's living the dream! So go on down to your local warehouse super store and buy the 1000 bar of chocolate bag! If they don't have it, they're not super, just somewhat great. Do you want all the women you can handle? Do you want to file the Johnson Report while getting blown by 4 women who have a craving for chocolate? Then try it and buy some today!"

I almost lol'd.

But TS, Bring in some chocolate axe and say you told them to make it, because you have a guy on the inside who just so happens to have dirt on the CEO, and about how that night of the christmas party he got so wasted on strawberry champagne(It's gotta be strawberry, otherwise, this doesn't work) that he got sticky with the secretary of the third floor in front of Mr.Owens' office; thus leading to why the security tapes were all trashed and the broom closet on that floor has no handle on the inside of the door. The CEO had to cover up the smell of inter-office intercourse, sweat, and shame with something other than the strawberry essence of failure and ecstacy, but couldn't think of anything, until they asked what he was going to do, in which your friend, who video-taped the whole thing on his cell-phone, whom you asked for an Idea for what the hell to do with freakin chocolate because your teacher Ms. Smith has a chocolate fetish and keeps it hidden under the desk to sniff during lunch hour and masturbate furiously to while thinking up clever ways to vex her children; comes in and says, "Hey, we should do Chocolate scented Axe" and won himself a promotion, which he thanked you for by promptly sending you a free sample of the product.

It was your Idea, and you should get an A for it.

But if that don't work, make s'mores.
And send 'em to UG!
GTFO my sig
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
I almost lol'd.

But TS, Bring in some chocolate axe and say you told them to make it, because you have a guy on the inside who just so happens to have dirt on the CEO, and about how that night of the christmas party he got so wasted on strawberry champagne(It's gotta be strawberry, otherwise, this doesn't work) that he got sticky with the secretary of the third floor in front of Mr.Owens' office; thus leading to why the security tapes were all trashed and the broom closet on that floor has no handle on the inside of the door. The CEO had to cover up the smell of inter-office intercourse, sweat, and shame with something other than the strawberry essence of failure and ecstacy, but couldn't think of anything, until they asked what he was going to do, in which your friend, who video-taped the whole thing on his cell-phone, whom you asked for an Idea for what the hell to do with freakin chocolate because your teacher Ms. Smith has a chocolate fetish and keeps it hidden under the desk to sniff during lunch hour and masturbate furiously to while thinking up clever ways to vex her children; comes in and says, "Hey, we should do Chocolate scented Axe" and won himself a promotion, which he thanked you for by promptly sending you a free sample of the product.

It was your Idea, and you should get an A for it.

But if that don't work, make s'mores.
And send 'em to UG!

Send smores to UG???

Zappp would be wondering what's with all the smores in his mail then.

XD

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by BK202
*ACTUAL TESTIMONY*

just invent chocolate-flavored semen and you will have sex all the time

women shall whore your body for teh magical taste!
Quote by diminishedtobme
I think the male ones have dicks, Im not sure though.

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

Last edited by Intricacy13 at Oct 1, 2009,
Quote by Momentosis
Send smores to UG???

Zappp would be wondering what's with all the smores in his mail then.

XD

I smell a smore's meme (lolpun)

There is chocolately goodness in the force.
GTFO my sig
Chocolate dildos:

"Melts in your pooper, not in your hands!"
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by metal_al73
make a fully functional chocolate time machine

Then eat it.

*Eats it*
*Friend comes back, sees chocolate all over mouth*

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

The Axe isnt SUPPOSED to smell like chocolate

its "as irresistible as chocolate"
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Ummmm, the smell of chocolate is actually a bit of a turn-off for girls...... or at least chocolate breath is... I'm assuming that goes for cologne as well.
Who needs cologne?

I just straight up rub myself down with chocolate bars before I go out every day.

I might have massive amounts of acne scattered throughout my body because of it, but **** man the ladies love to sniff my chocolaty pore patches; so it's all good.
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
Quote by herby190
Ummmm, the smell of chocolate is actually a bit of a turn-off for girls...... or at least chocolate breath is... I'm assuming that goes for cologne as well.

lol wat

GTFO my sig
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
lol wat

Like I said, I just know that chocolate-BREATH is, so idk....
they dun want the smell, they want the TASTE!

hence my concept on chocolate-flavored semen xD
Quote by diminishedtobme

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

thats um.... chocolate syrup on an oreo, damn good!
Quote by diminishedtobme

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

Quote by Intricacy13
thats um.... chocolate syrup on an oreo, damn good!

they did that though...

You should do it again.

They coated just about everything in chocolate (yes, including that) at some point or another.

Soooo, you should do chocolate flavored shnozzberries.
GTFO my sig
You should make a cheap rip-off of the Wonderball! I ****ing loved those things!

That, or just make a giant ball of chocolate. Your choice....
yes but they probably never made a double-decker of oreos engulfed in chocolate syrup... i gotta go try that O_O
Quote by diminishedtobme

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

Page 1 of 2