So did anyone know that Spider One of Powerman 5000 is Rob Zombies bro. I can’t wait to rock out to their new album coming out next week. Check it out on their mysace.
http://www.myspace.com/powerman5000
"Where do we go from here? The words are coming out all weird. Where are you now when I need you?" umgd
this isnt really metal...
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
i love people in this thread who argue about what is considered metal...its really quite pathetic
Quote by bassx901
i love people in this thread who argue about what is considered metal...its really quite pathetic

Nothing about Powerman 5000 or Rob Zombie is metal at all lol.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
Gah I can't believe we're going to have to deal with nu metal spamming in our forum now.

This is such a travesty lol
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7

Quote by rocknrollstar

Im guessing anus.
Quote by mer_der_noms
Gah I can't believe we're going to have to deal with nu metal spamming in our forum now.

This is such a travesty lol

Seriously, but that's politics mate. Perhaps we can convert them so they give up their heathen ways, INQUISITION FOR THE WIN!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
People still listen to Powerman 5000?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by The Virtuoso
Seriously, but that's politics mate. Perhaps we can convert them so they give up their heathen ways, INQUISITION FOR THE WIN!

If I could convince one of them to give up their heathen slipknot or disturbed and listen to Morbid Angel, Opeth, Dissection or Stapping Young Lad well...I'd die a happy man.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7

Quote by rocknrollstar

Im guessing anus.
Quote by The Virtuoso

A METAL INQUISITION perhaps?
seewhatididthere?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
ic***udidthar.

Agreed, I'll try and be nicer from now on while pushing my ways upon them!

How the hell is w-u-t censored?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Oct 1, 2009,
wow...youre jsut now finding this out? this is old news...like, 90's old news...

edit: also, not metal, never have been...and they havent been good since anyone for doomsday. destroy what you enjoy made me want to tear my eyes out and use em as earplugs...and im a huge fan of the group.
Last edited by jettzypher at Oct 1, 2009,
This isn't a democracy Cianyx, we're the sheep, Dyer and the other mods are the wolves. *prepares to flee*
Quote by Senor Kristian
Half Brother. But right-o, I did know that. In fact, every single time a P-5000 songs comes on in the car IPOD, my bro's always look at eachother and say : "Did you know.... that the lead singer of Powerman 5000 is Zombie's half brother?" 'Why... yes... Yes I did!'

Inside jokes are the best!