. .. that wud be fun or useful to learn ????????

fire away

im talking maybe ..switching from major to minor scales in a certain way for effect ..

but anything really that was just an example i like the sound of

nice one

x
how immature can you be :S ????

grow up
dont even look at the thread if your just gunna be a douche about it
i didn't need proper grammar to get my point across

just wanted to learn something fun
Quote by syfg91
how immature can you be :S ????

grow up
dont even look at the thread if your just gunna be a douche about it
i didn't need proper grammar to get my point across

just wanted to learn something fun

disagreed. Language, even in its written form if a type of communication, and communication requires clarity. Without that clarity, your point is lost between the misspelled words, and lack of grammar.

It is very important.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Legato ,tapping ,sweeping ,whammy bar tricks ,harmonics ,alternate picking or pitch axis theory
all im saying is people type things shorter simply for speed .
and thank you to the people that answeredd properly

im talking about general stuff
not just techniques specifically just anything that sounds fairly unique , i can't really think of another example to be honest , but the suggestions so far have been good

appreciated

and to those who have pished and moaned about my grammer
chill out please
iv only got one life i really dont like wasting it typing you when i could just as easily write u and convey my point .

cheers guys
Quote by syfg91
all im saying is people type things shorter simply for speed .
and thank you to the people that answeredd properly

im talking about general stuff
not just techniques specifically just anything that sounds fairly unique , i can't really think of another example to be honest , but the suggestions so far have been good

appreciated

and to those who have pished and moaned about my grammer
chill out please
iv only got one life i really dont like wasting it typing you when i could just as easily write u and convey my point .

cheers guys

You dare write me but not type me!? You magnificent swine!
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Last edited by 3holepunch at Oct 1, 2009,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was dead funny ,
until i realised what it actually meant
i meant the word "YOU" AND I CUD JUST TYPE "U"
Slap guitar

"Touch" technique, playing the guitar like a piano

Those are about all the techniques I can think of that not many people use. Slap guitar is used a lot in acoustic, I've only seen 2 guitarists on youtube do it with an electric. The touch technique which was developed a lot by Stanley Jordan, allows you to create melodies as you would with a piano, and he explains it on a site of his, but I forgot the link. I've been working on these two, not so much the slap technique except for acoustic, since it impresses people a few times before it gets boring. The touch technique is definitely interesting to use, as it opens up different chord voicings you can't do without the technique.