hey i haven't posted for a while, this song isn't really structured nor is it finished. Its just a rough draft. Please comment.
Attachments:
awsome.zip
wayno
Last edited by WaYnO94 at Oct 1, 2009,
I'll crit, I really have nothing for you to crit though, I haven't posted a song here in forever. I get in this thing of writing like, 6 amazing bars and then hating everything I try to put after it. So it sits unfinished.

Cool opening guitar thing. I think the drums don't really fit here too well though. Something else, a bit more mellow to match the acoustic would flow better.

I like the way you add a note and bar 5, it changes the chord up. Those drums still playing that beat.

At 9 where you have this bass feature, try like, playing a little bit of the regular lick, and then going off to something else. Of write a completely new part, a change is always good.

Oooh, I like they delay stuff at 13 but the riff is a little bit too much the same with the bass.

I didn't like the drums before, but this syncopated pattern at 17 is really nice. I might snake it.

<_<

>_>

21 is pretty nice sounding, but it's just fifths over and over really. Some different chords will fix this up for you.

29, you reprise the main riff, but I still think the drums are off, now they lack energy and have a lot of dry sounds (no resonance) and it doesn't fit so well.

And it ends.

Guitars were nice, I never felt like the drums were with the song though. and you pound that bass part too much.

I also hate when people use 40 for their snare sound, it sounds like someone is playing a weak shot on an electric set. but that is just personal preference.

For being incomplete and a draft, not bad. 7.5/10

hopefully you can crit something of mine if I can get it finished/posted.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
yeah thanks man, its veeery rough, i kinda just through a bunch of riffs together.
wayno