So, All Hallow's Eve is just around the corner and I'm hopin' to be at a party. But chances are I'm gonna get stuck trick-or-treating with my little siblings. I figure if I have to be dragged around to strangers' houses asking for candy, I might as well scare some people and have a little fun while I'm there. What better way to scare children (and parents) then to run around the neighborhood looking like King Diamond, right?

Well, I need some help. Face paint can be found anywhere. I've got that covered. But what I need help with is the mic and the baby. First, I wanna baby doll to carry around since he's always torturing baby dolls on stage. But I want it gruesome. I figure a red Sharpie would make for good, cheap blood. But how and where exactly should I draw the blood? And what else would help the baby appear tortured and dead?

Second, I need the cross microphone. Anybody know where I could get one? Or how I could make a cheap one?

Thanks for your help. I really want to do this, so I appreciate any way you can help make it happen!
METALLICA!!!
___________ ____________

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sunburst
Ibanez V70CENT
LINE 6 Spider III 15
Peavey Bandit 112
Jim Dunlop, Dava, First Act Picks
Quote by InvaderTSN
His microphone is femur and tibia bone attached to each other.

Good luck with that.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

haha, yeah I know that. Just I don't have any of my victem's bones lying around. the garbage came yesterday. so I'm gonna need fake bones.
METALLICA!!!
___________ ____________

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sunburst
Ibanez V70CENT
LINE 6 Spider III 15
Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by archangels666
If I saw you running around my neighborhood dressed like that trying to scare people, I would probably punch you in the face.

Just saying.

lol i'm not ACTUALLY running around screaming and growing and sh*t if that's what you think. i'm not THAT retarded.
METALLICA!!!
___________ ____________

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sunburst
Ibanez V70CENT
LINE 6 Spider III 15
Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by SaiNt adEL #13
lol i'm not ACTUALLY running around screaming and growing and sh*t if that's what you think. i'm not THAT retarded.

wat

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
wat

ha. i guess i am a LITTLE retarded. i meant "growling". srry, lol.
but back to the subject!
i need help with this costume!
METALLICA!!!
___________ ____________

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sunburst
Ibanez V70CENT
LINE 6 Spider III 15
Peavey Bandit 112