Basically i've just got back from seeing these guys, and it being my first proper gig, I was utterly blown away.

Front row seats, too, and the lead singer and guitarist nodded to me!
Also at the very end me and my friend stood up and shouted "PLAY THE OCEAN!" and they looked right at us, smiled and then started playing it

I felt so good

Anyways, have any of you guys seen this band live, and what do you think? Robert Plant said he loved them, and Led Zep (or the fragments of LZ) asked them to play for a concert promoting the release of Mothership.

I mainly made this because I am so happy and inspired, and I just wanted to share ^_^

But I suppose this could actually make a half decent thread...

Meh, probably not.
Quote by genghisgandhi
cool story, bro

Intreging tale bretheren.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
check out Led Astray

their an amazing Led Zep tribute band!
Orinally Posted by HorridxHopes

This is the smartest question ever posted in the pit. I commend you.

I asked about theory of reality and this is what someone said to me!
Never seen them but heard good things, did they play Since I've Been Loving You?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Closest I saw was some guy doing jazz covers of The Beatles.

It was pretty good, except he turned Let It Be into a grueling 6/4 waltz sort of deal.
Quote by Venice King
Never seen them but heard good things, did they play Since I've Been Loving You?

They did the live version when I saw them, it was great. The band are pretty spot on, but the singer struggles with some of it. Still good though.
ive never really been a fan of cover bands...im sure the music is note for note, but its just not the same
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Letz Zep are alright i saw em in Tenerife but the singer sucks. Led Ashtray arent all that good imo decent drummer tho.

Aussie Pink Floyd...now there is a good tribute band
Quote by genghisgandhi
cool story, bro

I must agree with this rather neat comment.
.................. ....
Smells like fish