ok ive just fitted the jimmy page wiring kit to my 335 project everything works fine until i pull the pot to put it in series, if i have it in the neck position i get sound in the middle i still get the same sound as the neck but when i put it into the bridge i get no sound whatsoever its as if my bridge pickup is none existant but if i turn the tone right down on my bridge and turn the volume down a little bit when in middle position i hear a change in sound alot like when its out of phase and you turn one volume down and the other shoots up

sorry about the massive essay but i really need your help is this normal or is something wrong ive checked checked and checked again and its identical to the diagram
Wanna know what gear i have? check my profile
Black Beauty Owners Group
Muddy Waters invented electricity

Paul Kossoff = Genius
I dont get it....
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by gangsta_rick
in series, if i have it in the neck position i get sound in the middle i still get the same sound as the neck but when i put it into the bridge i get no sound whatsoever its as if my bridge pickup is none existant but if i turn the tone right down on my bridge and turn the volume down a little bit when in middle position i hear a change in sound alot like when its out of phase and you turn one volume down and the other shoots up
This is normal for most of the "Jimmy Page" wiring schemes on the net. They're garbage.

You could re-wire using a plan that doesn't suck. one that works well, like this
Or if you post the diagram you used, I can probably correct the problem for you.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
thanks for that someoneyouknew i really appriciate it, ive just received an email from where i bought the kit from and apparently even though my kent armstrong pickups have the same coloured wires as the iron gear ones shown in the diagram they are different which i think is stupid, but thanks for taking the time to help me out
Wanna know what gear i have? check my profile
Black Beauty Owners Group
Muddy Waters invented electricity

Paul Kossoff = Genius