Im lookin to buy a loop pedal. I want to loop bass and guitar using separate amps (dont be wantin to blow any amps now)

So is this possible from one loop pedal? would i need a loop pedal with two inputs/outputs?

Any enlightenment appreciated
Gear:

Guitar
Recording king RD 22
Ibanez Jet King JTK2
Dean bass guitar

Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212
Bass Acoustic b100
Of course you would need two outputs. The effect is on the pedal, so say if you unplug if from the guitar amp to record the bass, the guitar part you just recorded would disappear. My DD-7 is an uber awesome delay and also has a simple loop function. If you don't plan on doing too complicated stuff you might wanna look into that.
"...I cried. Just for a second. Then I thought, 'I must rock.' "
- James Iha

Rock on y'all!

Quote by Calvero
Of course you would need two outputs. The effect is on the pedal, so say if you unplug if from the guitar amp to record the bass, the guitar part you just recorded would disappear. My DD-7 is an uber awesome delay and also has a simple loop function. If you don't plan on doing too complicated stuff you might wanna look into that.

cool man thanks, yah i probably will only have 1 bass line, and maybe a rythm and lead guitar, and then have it looping, at that point ill hop on drums or do vocals; but yah i dont think ill get too complicated.
Gear:

Guitar
Recording king RD 22
Ibanez Jet King JTK2
Dean bass guitar

Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212
Bass Acoustic b100
WAit hold on.... i just looked up the dd7, says its got a 40 second record time.. i will need more than that. like at least a couple minutes
Gear:

Guitar
Recording king RD 22
Ibanez Jet King JTK2
Dean bass guitar

Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212
Bass Acoustic b100
The Digitech Jamman is easy and has several hours to record, but it only has one output.