I was looking to put some new pickups into my MIM Strat and was wondering if anybody had any opinions/suggestions for me. I mostly play blues, classic rock, and a little bit of harder rock, but nothing metal. Here is what I was thinking of getting:

Neck - Lace Sensor Blue
Mid - Lace Sensor Gold
Bridge - Lace Sensor Red

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. I'll be running into a Peavey Classic 30
Clapton and Jeff Beck used those, so if you like them they may just be for you. I think they sound pretty good judging from Beck's amazing tone.
I believe clapton and beck both used the gold set. Beck might have used the hot golds.
The red is too hot for most people; I'd suggest either getting the hot gold set, or a silver-gold-gold or a silver-gold-blue set.
The hot gold set is my favorite one, it won't get you a humbucker sound but it's a great strat set.
I have the RED in a middle coil slot on my RG470. I dont know a lot about it really. I dont use it that much. I still get a lot of hum from it, but then again its not hum canceling either. So I guess thats not a valid complaint. But I find that its really not as hot as I think they make it out to be. It says "hot humbucker sound" but I dont think it sounds like a humbucker personally. Maybe its different in the bridge position, but I dont find it that useful.
Fender American Select Strat HSS Antique Burst
Fender American Select Strat HSS Transparent Crimson
Fender American Deluxe Strat
PRS Custom 24 USA
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Parker PDF100
thanks for all the replies. i think im gonna hold off on getting the red, but maybe switching it with a hot gold. opinions?