Hey. Im looking into starting to play some stuff like Silversun Pickups and The Airbourne Toxic Event...things like that. Im thinking I should probably get a fuzz pedal and a delay pedal at least, not sure what else. Any suggestions for pedals or anything else I might need to look into? Not worried about price, but I would like to keep it somewhat cheap. Im using a Peavey Bandit 112 amp, but hopefully upgrading soon. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance.
You dont need much else than those 2. Id say get a OD over a fuzz but its up to you.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
I wasnt sure because I read an interview where the guitarist from Silversun Pickups said he uses several fuzz pedals. Are there any specific pedals you would recommend? Anyone?
Last edited by minchew at Oct 9, 2009,
if i had to pick two i'd get an OD and a delay, but if you want a fuzz they can be great to have

for delay you'd need to decide whether you want analog or digital. For digital something like a DD3 and for analog maybe a MXR carbon copy or Malekko Ekko 616.

For the overdrive probably a fulltone OCD but there's a danelectro cool cat (i think) clone of it that's pretty good too.

I'm not too sure about fuzz pedals but I think a big muff would suit you
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!