When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
This guy.

There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Myself, everything I say is filled with meaning and insight.

Even this. You just have to decipher my true message.
I believe that the last dinosaur to have breathed the last dinosaur breath is in fact the most important person in history. Out of this breath it spawned a new life and a civilization to run the hillsides and seas and then to rape them. It continued life, therefore it is important.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I'm going with Vague-Question-Man the super hero who brought to Earth very vague questions, defeating his foes with riddles that have no definite answer.

Don't tell anyone but his secret identity is a UGer by the name of Scopic
The guy who stopped the cold war
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by Iamafunguy
I believe that the last dinosaur to have breathed the last dinosaur breath is in fact the most important person in history. Out of this breath it spawned a new life and a civilization to run the hillsides and seas and then to rape them. It continued life, therefore it is important.

The 4 or 5 times I've seen you tonight you have annoyed me deeply. It's good to see you're consistent if nothing else.
Quote by cornmancer
The 4 or 5 times I've seen you tonight you have annoyed me deeply. It's good to see you're consistent if nothing else.

I'm sorry if my knowledge has wounded you. I did not mean a thing. I forget that with such knowledge one must know how to limit oneself for the sake of others not so fortunate.