Since the old one sucks, with only one response, I'll make another one. If you like Arcturus, more specifically La Masquerade Infernale era Arcturus with Garm, you'll love this, it's similar but I wouldn't go as far as to call this a rip off because it still retains its own sound. So here you go!

http://www.myspace.com/vultureindustries
Listen to Pills of Conformity and Blood don't flow streamlined
I'll link the album if you want it, just ask.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Really? I thought the vocals were awesome, well to each his own I suppose. What song did you listen to?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Both good songs in my opinion, well guess it's just not your thing then, did you at least like the instrumentation?
Quote by Senor Kristian
It's all right, at least you had the decency to post.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Hm...I noticed Arcturus in their influence list...should be in their "WE SOUND EXACTLY LIKE" list.

I enjoyed it of course....I mean, I love Arcturus, why the hell not these guys. I found those harsh vocals were awesome as well.
Love these guys. Found them after some guy on last.fm claimed they were a better Arcturus...

I obviously do not agree, being that Arcturus are one of my favorite bands of all time.

But I do love their material regardless.
Philosophy > Life
Yeah these guys are pretty awesome, better than arcturus, of course not, but more metal in the style of La Masquerade Infernale, of course.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by The Virtuoso
Yeah these guys are pretty awesome, better than arcturus, of course not, but more metal in the style of La Masquerade Infernale, of course.

Indeed, indeed. They ever gonna release a new album?
Philosophy > Life
I don't know actually, I haven't heard anything about it, but I would really like to hear it, I mean now that arcturus is no more, this band fills in the void quite nicely.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by The Virtuoso
I don't know actually, I haven't heard anything about it, but I would really like to hear it, I mean now that arcturus is no more, this band fills in the void quite nicely.

Indeed. If only...
Philosophy > Life
I know, maybe one day something will happen, but for now these guys will have to do.l
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by The Virtuoso
I know, maybe one day something will happen, but for now these guys will have to do.l

And routine visits to Arcturus's material.
Philosophy > Life
Agreed, so what's your favourite song, referring to Vulture Industries, while arcturus is awesome that's for another thread, although star-crossed is amazing.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by The Virtuoso
Agreed, so what's your favourite song, referring to Vulture Industries, while arcturus is awesome that's for another thread, although star-crossed is amazing.

Haha, can't help mention Arcturus in a heavily Arcturus-influenced band's thread.

I don't necessarily have a favorite, per se, but Soulcage is definitely a memorable one for me. Not the best on there, really, but a stand-out for me.

You?
Philosophy > Life
Yeah I know, I mean the vocalist totally reminds me of Garm, but in a good way. I'd have to say To Sever the hand of corruption or a toss up between pills of conformity and blood don't flow streamlined
Quote by Senor Kristian
^ All great tunes, for sure.

The vocalist is definitely one of the highlights of the band.
Philosophy > Life