Page 1 of 2
What about it?
Someone enjoyed a Metallica concert?
WHOAH!
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Explain to me what's wrong with that review.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Sounds like a guy went to see his favorite band in concert. And he enjoyed himself so much, he wrote a review about what an amazing show he experienced. What is wrong with that?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
I saw them in Cinci, this was a great show. Best i'd ever been to...

would have been better if gojiro or lamb of god hadn't shown up though...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Is it bad that when I saw 'DN' in the URL, i instantly thought of death nettles?

As for the review: Short, but shit.
Wasn't that dumb, he just really enjoyed himself. I enjoyed myself when I saw them, I thought they were great.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children

Had to use it.
Last edited by Fiire at Oct 1, 2009,
I thought the dumbest part was where he said "distortion-free". It's fine that this guy enjoyed himself (how could you not at a Metallica show?), but it's just poorly written.
Quote by protest000

Coolly? I'd have to guess that was written by a 14 year old goth girl. Probably fat, too. Eventhough I hate the whole goth thing, I must admit that John 5 can play. But all 10's? No.
I stopped reading at

The pyrotechnics were way cool,
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
dumbest thread ever,

your opinion over his opinion whether they are good and whether the show was amazing, grow up
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
i dont get why people are all on the bandwagon hating on metallica.

when i saw them in december the show was freaking great. one of the best ive ever been too
A guy enjoyed a show and wrote a review.

As far as I can see this isn't going to cause any dearth of musicality; it won't make good bands stop playing and it won't make bad bands play more.

I therefore conclude that your rage at this review is misplaced and should be directed instead towards worthy recipients such as the makers of those FUCKING POP-UP ADS that seem to hit me every time I open any news page nowadays.
Death Magnetic was horrible. It seems this show was as well.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Not one mention of my pre-show XXX balloon shape extravaganza. Typical!
Oh noes, someone is passionate about music! Stop them! To the MC Hammer mobile!

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
That review was horrible in the aspect that it was horribly written. It doesn't matter if the band was Metallica or Muse, the review lacked any quality writing whatsoever. It was merely a re-cap of what happened with some high school vocabulary words thrown in.
Quote by NickGranger
i dont get why people are all on the bandwagon hating on metallica.

when i saw them in december the show was freaking great. one of the best ive ever been too

we as humans enjoy watching the best fail. and since Metallica hasn't, more people jump on so that if they do it will equal massive laughter...

its not gonna happen though...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by tonedeafidiot

This Metallica one is crap though. Terrible terrible writing.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Try going onto amazon and searching Uranium.

Strangest reviews ever.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Well that was some mediocre writing.

Then again, he's from Dallas...
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Is this because you don't like Metallica?

I just skimmed through it and it looked like the person just enjoyed a concert
DeVillains!
That John 5 one is hilarious

'11 magic tracs, full of scream, blood, filth and the cleanest love to music'
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Ylasto
Is this because you don't like Metallica?

I just skimmed through it and it looked like the person just enjoyed a concert

Metallica's my favorite band. This has nothing to do with hating Metallica. It's about a retarted review. The person that wrote it put no thought into it at all.

"Metallica played some songs from Death Magnetic and the pyrotechnics were way cool and OH, there were coffins on the ceiling!"

It's stupid.
Last edited by RyanMetalMatthe at Oct 2, 2009,
Quote by PrideDemon
he just enjoyed himself. What's wrong with that?

It's not about this guy enjoying himself, it's not about Metallica, IT'S ABOUT TERRIBLE WRITING. A fifth grader could write something better than that. Metallica is everything to me and James Hetfield is my hero. This wasn't an attack on Metallica like some people think. I just thought it was poorly written and that the people on this site would be smart enough to see why I thought it was so stupid. Turns out, only half of them were.
Quote by JackFlash19
That review was horrible in the aspect that it was horribly written. It doesn't matter if the band was Metallica or Muse, the review lacked any quality writing whatsoever. It was merely a re-cap of what happened with some high school vocabulary words thrown in.

Exactly, thank you. You have a brain.
What's wrong with it? I don't see anything that makes it thread-worthy

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Page 1 of 2