I know there probally isn't a whole lot of fans here but theres got to be some. This is basicly a thread for fans to complain, suggest, and for othe Mark Martin fans- brag . So if there is any NASCAR fans in the Pit, plese keep this thread alive.

(BTW- I did use the search bar and got nothing)
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
I don't know much about NASCAR but I still enjoy watching it every now and then. Road courses are fun to watch =D
Quote by guitar-guy01
do what this guy says, he is wise
Quote by eyebanez333
Going to the races this weekend at Kansas Speedway

Sweet man! I went to Dover last week and then on wednesday Dale JR's show car came to our automotive shop Been a pretty good week
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
I love NASCAR. My fav driver is Mark Martin, you guys?
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
I love paying to watch people turn left.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by ub3r_bassist666

Top Gear says 'Nascar Sux'
Quote by ub3r_bassist666

...and see them go in circles for hours.
Quote by joshua122593
...and see them go in circles for hours.

Its kind of like a dog chasing it's tail, really.
I don't have a favorite racer, but I prefer Kasey Kahne, Carl Edwards, and Earnhardt Jr. above others.

I also like Denny Hamlin, Martin Truex Jr., Mark Martin, Jimmie Johnson, and Joey Logano. David Ragan isn't bad, either.

I can never decide if I like Tony Stewart. XD.

I feel so bad for Kahne after blowing his engine. His chances at winning are slim to none, now. :[. But you never know.

As long as Montoya doesn't win the cup, I'll be happy. I can't stand him.
Quote by Msu_Man04

As long as Montoya doesn't win the cup, I'll be happy. I can't stand him.

Dude he's awesome... I think it would be cool for Mark Martin to win the Cup, as he's never done it before and he's come out of retirement like 6 times already...

But I'm a Gordon Fan...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Montoya as in the ex F1 driver?

Whats wrong with Americans. Why dont they like Soccer, Rugby and Formula 1?
Quote by lucertia.
Montoya as in the ex F1 driver?

Whats wrong with Americans. Why dont they like Soccer, Rugby and Formula 1?

We do, but Rugby's not really broadcast over her. I don't follow Formula 1, but I like watching it. (I think it's sick that those things create so much down force that at 120 mph they could drive upside down... That's crazy)

And I'm not sure why I've never really folo'd soccor....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Last edited by biga29 at Oct 1, 2009,
Ill go ahead and say that if you think it's just cars going in circles, you're just being close minded, ignorant, or just being a douche. Thats like saying that all there is to playing a guitar is hitting strings. There's a lot more to it, guys. It's cool if you dont like it, but at least understand the basics.

EDIT: on topic, I dont have a particular favorite driver. But I do have a lot of guys I like. At the top of the list are Stewart, Vickers, Jr, and Martin.
Last edited by FunkyFire at Oct 1, 2009,
Quote by eyebanez333
Going to the races this weekend at Kansas Speedway

Dude, no way! Are there still tickets?

Jeff Gordon and Clint Bowyer FTW. And of course Mark Martin, but EVERYONE likes Mark Martin.

Who else hates Kyle Busch?

And...I kinda started one of these about a year ago but no need to resurrect dead threads
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Oct 1, 2009,
It's great to make fun of NASCAR fans because if they chase me I just turn right.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
This thread is also known as the redneck thread.

Joking, dont kill me.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Natrone

Hahahha.. He annoys the piss outa me.... So does his brother.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by Natrone

Yeah I'm pretty sure they're are still tickets available for both days.
Being a big F1 fan, favourite driver is Montoya. Don't think he can win the Chase, but a top 5 would be fantastic.
Also like Ambrose, Stewart, Truex Jr, Jeff Gordon, Edwards and Earnhardt Jr.
Think Johnson will be his consistent self and win the Chase again. Would be great to see Martin win it though.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by Natrone

Jeff Gordon and Clint Bowyer FTW. And of course Mark Martin, but EVERYONE likes Mark Martin.

And...I kinda started one of these about a year ago but no need to resurrect dead threads

I don't like Kyle Busch. Kurt's okay, but Kyle's temper is so annoying. Little prick.
we all used to hate kurt, now we all hate kyle :P

i go to most dover races, gordon FTW!

It would be nice for Mark to win a championship. Out of everyone, he deserves it. I'm gettin kinda sick of seeing jimmie win lal the time D:
I go to the fall race in Richmond every year

also

JEFF GORDON FTW!!!!!!!!
Last.fm

Baltimore Ravens
Washington Capitals
Baltimore Orioles
Jeff Gordon24
Quote by 1201ZJ
I haven't kept up with it in a while, i don't watch much tv. Is Mark still leading in the points?

No Jimmie Johnson took the points lead on Sunday, I think it's only a 12 point lead though
Last.fm

Baltimore Ravens
Washington Capitals
Baltimore Orioles
Jeff Gordon24
nascar is for rednecks...
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
nascar what a sport. ive watched it for about 19 years now and it seems that its lost some of the excitement it used to have. i remember going to the daytona races in the 90s and having a blast. now it just seems too boring. i went to the bristol race a few weeks back and got bored for christ sake. come on now bristol. thats supposed to be the fun track. for a driver....... dont really have a favorite anymore. now i watch it to relax. its not as crazy as football or basketball and thats what i still like about it
Slappin' Southpaw of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Founder of the Guitar Militia. Pm me to join
Favorite racers are Stewart and Edwards. I dont really care who wins the chase though as long as its not Harvick or Johnson. Guess that leaves Hamlin
my friend's dad watches NASCAR. It is actually kind of interesting when we're all really drunk and watching him yell things at the TV, as if some cars will overtake other cars (fantasy cars?). I forgot who he likes. I think he likes the Miller Lite car. I forgot if he likes or dislikes the M&Ms and Lowe's cars, but I know they mean something.

OMFG WHEN WILL THEY EXPLODE!
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
So Jimmie Johnson won the Sprint Cup? What a letdown, he always wins. On the plus side, David Gilliland, my cousin, was in 3rd for a while on Sunday. What luck, he made it that far because he didn't pit when everyone else did, and got a caution shortly after...
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.