The barber trifecta fuzz, exactly 150 dollars. I have only heard good things about this pedal.
ZVEX Fuzz Factory I'd say. Not only could you get Hendrix tones out of it with the right rig, but much, much more. A Fuzz Face might be good too, but apparently they arent quite as good as they used to be, altho thats only what I've heard form others.
Quote by qotsa1998
ZVEX Fuzz Factory I'd say. Not only could you get Hendrix tones out of it with the right rig, but much, much more. A Fuzz Face might be good too, but apparently they arent quite as good as they used to be, altho thats only what I've heard form others.

what about the voodoo lab superfuzz?
Quote by qotsa1998

I'd rather a Fuzzhugger Ab-Synth than a Fuzz Factory.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
the trifecta is a very nice fuzz as the bloke above said. i'm not sure about the prices but maybe look into a way huge swollen pickle for some versatility.
I choose the Subdecay F-Bomb, but it's not really the best thing for playing Hendrix though. Sick fuzz nonetheless.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by The Real Ming
Fulltone '70

This man might just know a thing or two about pedals TS, I suggest listening to him.

I've tried one a few times. It seems to like a dark Marshall much, much better than anything else. It absolutely loved the '68 and '73 100 watts I played it through but hated the Fenders, hated the Boogies, etc. Also, it doesn't like being put in front of a clean amp.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I build a hot rodded Fuzz face. PM me for more details. it's very capable of hendrix fuzz
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
The Voodoo Lab Fuzz is good, but for Hendrix, you probably want a fuzz face clone. The (discontinued) Fulltone '69 was great for his germanium fuzz sound. The Fulltone '70 would be good for the silicone fuzz sound. I just built a '69 clone that can be dialed in for great Hendrix tones.

There are a ton of fuzz face clones out there, though.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
^ +1
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I'd recommend a Fulltone Octafuzz if you'll do Hendrix stuff, because you'll have a little switch to add that upper octave/ringmod that Hendrix used. I personally don't like it at "bedroom" volume levels (I think it sounds kind of farty, but then again that could just be my amp)...but who buys a fuzz to play quietly?

But for versatility, you can't beat a Fuzz Factory.
^I think that may be a common thing among fuzzes? I've noticed I only really like my fuzz over a relatively loud amp.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...