Hi there !
We recently opened our new music site, AngryMusic, and we are looking for unsigned bands to send us your EPs and/or Albums so we can review them.
This can be a great way to expose yourself a bit more, as well as improve your music and for others to discover new bands which is our aim.
I don't guarantee we'll review everything you throw at us, but we'll surely try the best we can, with the time we have.

You can visit us here and email us your stuff here:

angrymusic.contact@gmail.com

By the way we are also looking for new writers, so if you want to join in, drop me an email, or just answer the topic.
hey dude, here's my songs demos, a friend of mine who works in hollywood, he is a soundengineer recorded these songs for me, but these just acoustic demos, the real ones a still being mixed. So yea check out mine and tell me what you think
www.myspace.com/johnpurimitla
If you visit www.misterholloway.com, you'll be able to join the Mister Holloway music community, hear some recordings, submit your own links, articles, reviews and so forth, and get chatty with perfect strangers. The site is brand new so it's quiet at the moment, but will hopefully get busier. The more the merrier!!!
Thanks everyone for your submissions !

CODE: Yes we do, check your email.

Mr.Cobran: I'm sorry but sadly we don't review individual songs, only complete records.

Rubin Remus:Check your email.
Hi, i registered to your site like 10 mins ago and haven't got a confirmation email yet... what should i do?

Also, i'm in the middle of recording an EP... please could you check out the midis on my profile and see if they are 'worthy' of being reviewed if recorded?

Thanks,
AJ
mmh thanks for letting me know about that, there seems to be something wrong with the registration form, so until we fix that users won't be able to create an account, but you can still post comments.

I just checked your midi songs, there seems to be quite a lot of potential there, I'm very curious to see what would come out of that with real instruments, so yes, I believe it could be worth a review, for sure.
Quote by guitardude87
mmh thanks for letting me know about that, there seems to be something wrong with the registration form, so until we fix that users won't be able to create an account, but you can still post comments.

I just checked your midi songs, there seems to be quite a lot of potential there, I'm very curious to see what would come out of that with real instruments, so yes, I believe it could be worth a review, for sure.

Thanks, I'll try and get them ready asap... i'll try and find some time between school work and extra stuff.

Is there like some sort of a deadline for submissions?

Thanks again,
AJ
Hi,
I just sent my band Wonka's EP to you, so if you could review it, that'd be great If for whatever reason the email didn't go through, let me know. It's really cool what you're doing for unsigned bands

Thanks!
Joey, on behalf of Wonka
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
I know another racially insensitive scientific term. "Dark matter." Science, please! Dark people do matter!

Quote by InvaderTSN
What is this.....sarcasm? Some form of french toast?
ankthebank: Nope, not at all, take your time and do the best you can.

TheFallen1328: That's odd, I haven't received anything from you or from your band. Try sending me a PM here, should do the trick.

Thanks by the way
Quote by guitardude87
ankthebank: Nope, not at all, take your time and do the best you can.

TheFallen1328: That's odd, I haven't received anything from you or from your band. Try sending me a PM here, should do the trick.

Thanks by the way

Well I PM'd you and sent you the email through another email provider, so hopefully it goes through. Thanks again!
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
I know another racially insensitive scientific term. "Dark matter." Science, please! Dark people do matter!

Quote by InvaderTSN
What is this.....sarcasm? Some form of french toast?
Received it, thanks for the submission.
By the way, the first review of the album of an unsigned band (in this case Out of Sight) is already on the site.